9 - Samuel Eto'o

maz

I walk the line
Yeah i fucking hate when players get yellows for complaining to the ref. Xavi got one last night as well (i didnt see Eto'o get his). Just accept the decision..whether its right or wrong..and get on with it. A booking could cost us in an important match. It the worst thing a player could do.

hendryrusli

I fully agree with you guys. But on that situation it's hard to keep your cool. Think about it this way, would you defend your friend or let the referee do everything he likes? It's a difficult decision but we should understand how they feel. It's football afterall. :cool:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Refs don`t really like Eto. And I`m not really surprised at his yellow cards as he fights like a lion and often gets booked because of it. OK, I sound a bit biased now :)

Evil

Shabazz
IndoCulé said:
I fully agree with you guys. But on that situation it's hard to keep your cool. Think about it this way, would you defend your friend or let the referee do everything he likes? It's a difficult decision but we should understand how they feel. It's football afterall. :cool:

I would defend my friend, but think of it this way, no matter what you say or do or even if you prove the referee wrong, there´s no way that card can go back. One´s it´s out it´s done, no point arguing, you'd be better off running to a corner ranting off and save yourself a yellow card :p

Plus these cards can be really decesive, we could end up losing players in very important matches over these silly issues, like Deco and Eto'o last season against Madrid.

Evil

Shabazz
Eto'o trained with the team this evening. He had permission to not train until Friday, but he showed up today 3 days earlier, such commitment ...

Home of Barca Fans