9 - Samuel Eto'o

Tough to know for sure what is going with those guys. But yes, by the look of it he is likely his best friend.

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]

As good a friend as Luis Suarez is with Messi though?

Suarez and Messi are literally each other shadows lol. Best friends. Always sharing the Argentinian/Uruguayan drink mate together, talking, walking together, vacationing together, picking up their kids from school together, and on social media you always see their wives participating in activities together.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@DonAK @khaled_a_d

As good a friend as Luis Suarez is with Messi though?

Suarez and Messi are literally each other shadows lol. Best friends. Always sharing the Argentinian/Uruguayan drink mate together, talking, walking together, vacationing together, picking up their kids from school together, and on social media you always see their wives participating in activities together.

Can't tell. Gotta ask Messi that. Although it's worth pointing out Messi and Cesc have known each other since they were 12 years old.

And they both seem to be kinda the same type of people. Introverts.

Can't tell. Gotta ask Messi that. Although it's worth pointing out Messi and Cesc have known each other since they were 12 years old.

Right. I'm well aware of that. As is the case with Pique but you don't see Pique and Messi hanging out all that much outside of football.

I think it's a personality thing. Pique is much more outgoing and enjoys being in the public eye.

Suarez and Messi have many more things in common.

khaled_a_d

Right. I'm well aware of that. As is the case with Pique but you don't see Pique and Messi hanging out all that much outside of football.

I think it's a personality thing. Pique is much more outgoing and enjoys being in the public eye.

Suarez and Messi have many more things in common.

Messi travelled to London a lot during seasons to hang out with Cesc, they have been very close to each other since childhood.
Who is closer to Messi? can never know, we don't know those guys as much as we think

Nothanks

From my memory

Aguero was Messi's roomate in argentina's u20 team and they've been close since then

Cesc and Suarez are usually seen vacationing together, suarez even lives next door to messi

Ronaldinho he rarely sees, although whenever they catch up you can really see how much Messi fanboy's over him which is really kind of weird because he never looks at another player like how he does with ronnie

Total-Football

messi and etoo mutual understanding was otherwordly too.. because eto o knows when to let himself be led and when to lead attacks depending on the teammates.. with ronaldinho and messi he let them lead and he moved without the ball.. with mallorca, inter and national team he played deeper and led the attacks instead. the guy is an extreamly intelligent footballer.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Eto'o was without a doubt one of the best readers of the game upfront I have had the pleasure of witnessing

RevoTeller

One of the best strikers ever.
I don't think that I have to remind you what he did with the Barça shirt.
With Inter, Eto'o 2010-2011 was an absolute monster:

- 37 goals
- 15 assists
- best dribbler of the whole italian league
- he matched a strike of grades from Italian journals for performances which was not reached since Platini

He allowed a completely declined Inter side to still win Coppa Italia, Supercoppa and Fifa World Cup by scoring in each and every final.
After he left, Inter got into nothingness without him.

Not to mention what he achieved with Mallorca and Camerun.

Beast.

RevoTeller

THE LEGEND!

Thank you for everything Samuel, one of the very best and most important players in FC Barcelona history.

What a beast! :worthy:

soul24rage

[tw]1170429962614202368[/tw]

Legends.

I still wonder what would have happened if we had never done that Eto'o-Ibra trade...

Home of Barca Fans