Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215
Results 3,211 to 3,221 of 3221

Thread: 9 - Samuel Eto'o

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Cesc is very close to him too, their wives are kind of bff too. I think Ronaldinho was like Deco, the kind of "old friend" you respect and loves to see from time to time.
    True! I forgot about Cesc. Yeah, agreed regarding Ronaldinho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Tough to know for sure what is going with those guys. But yes, by the look of it he is likely his best friend.
    @DonAK @khaled_a_d

As good a friend as Luis Suarez is with Messi though?

Suarez and Messi are literally each other shadows lol. Best friends. Always sharing the Argentinian/Uruguayan drink mate together, talking, walking together, vacationing together, picking up their kids from school together, and on social media you always see their wives participating in activities together.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcelonaBiondi View Post
    @DonAK @khaled_a_d

As good a friend as Luis Suarez is with Messi though?

Suarez and Messi are literally each other shadows lol. Best friends. Always sharing the Argentinian/Uruguayan drink mate together, talking, walking together, vacationing together, picking up their kids from school together, and on social media you always see their wives participating in activities together.
    Can't tell. Gotta ask Messi that. Although it's worth pointing out Messi and Cesc have known each other since they were 12 years old.

And they both seem to be kinda the same type of people. Introverts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Can't tell. Gotta ask Messi that. Although it's worth pointing out Messi and Cesc have known each other since they were 12 years old.
    Right. I'm well aware of that. As is the case with Pique but you don't see Pique and Messi hanging out all that much outside of football.

I think it's a personality thing. Pique is much more outgoing and enjoys being in the public eye.

Suarez and Messi have many more things in common.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcelonaBiondi View Post
    Right. I'm well aware of that. As is the case with Pique but you don't see Pique and Messi hanging out all that much outside of football.

I think it's a personality thing. Pique is much more outgoing and enjoys being in the public eye.

Suarez and Messi have many more things in common.
    Messi travelled to London a lot during seasons to hang out with Cesc, they have been very close to each other since childhood.
    Who is closer to Messi? can never know, we don't know those guys as much as we think

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my memory

Aguero was Messi's roomate in argentina's u20 team and they've been close since then

Cesc and Suarez are usually seen vacationing together, suarez even lives next door to messi

Ronaldinho he rarely sees, although whenever they catch up you can really see how much Messi fanboy's over him which is really kind of weird because he never looks at another player like how he does with ronnie

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    messi and etoo mutual understanding was otherwordly too.. because eto o knows when to let himself be led and when to lead attacks depending on the teammates.. with ronaldinho and messi he let them lead and he moved without the ball.. with mallorca, inter and national team he played deeper and led the attacks instead. the guy is an extreamly intelligent footballer.
    kilometers matter ..

Vice President of FC Barcelona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eto'o was without a doubt one of the best readers of the game upfront I have had the pleasure of witnessing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best strikers ever.
    I don't think that I have to remind you what he did with the Barça shirt.
    With Inter, Eto'o 2010-2011 was an absolute monster:

- 37 goals
    - 15 assists
    - best dribbler of the whole italian league
    - he matched a strike of grades from Italian journals for performances which was not reached since Platini

He allowed a completely declined Inter side to still win Coppa Italia, Supercoppa and Fifa World Cup by scoring in each and every final.
    After he left, Inter got into nothingness without him.

Not to mention what he achieved with Mallorca and Camerun.

Beast.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want Real Mallorca to win the promotion playoffs and join Osasuna and Granada in La Liga because of Eto'o. One of my favourite players ever.