9 - Samuel Eto'o

A

Athletic

I think I remembered reading in the Villa thread that players who are still active would be moved to the other players section before moving here. I thought that might have been a good idea for Eto'o as well seeing as this forum isn't as actively discussed in compared to the other players section. Either way it doesn't really bother me though, I was just asking.

XaviMessiGirl

I think I remembered reading in the Villa thread that players who are still active would be moved to the other players section before moving here. I thought that might have been a good idea for Eto'o as well seeing as this forum isn't as actively discussed in compared to the other players section. Either way it doesn't really bother me though, I was just asking.

It's not that at all. For example, Ronaldinho, Henry & Abidal are in here too despite still being active players.

Ghost

Scored 2 goals tonight.
Good to see one of the old guards doing well. Even if for only a match or two.

Asked about Barca's result in the mixed zone, by the way... :wub: #StillACule

flamenco

Look what freak goal he's scored tonight for Chelsea :tata1:
CHE1-0SCH.gif

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's slowly getting something like his old sharpness back after 2 years in pretty much no man's land. Good buy, if he does well this season he'll probably get another year, especially if Torres flounders again.

Gilberto

Wait... The keeper SEES eto'o and is like hmmm whatever I'm gonna take 2 steps back :facepalm:
If you know hes coming you have to get the damn ball away as quickly as possible.
The second goal was a nice finish, bottom corner.

Home of Barca Fans