9 - Samuel Eto'o

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
well obviously without your best player you have a lesser chance of winning but look at spain who dont have messi and won the world cup...our team is basically spain with messi

+1

Crappy team? Shut your mouth if you know nothing about Inter. What about your team depending only in Messi? You can't do shit without him.

Spain is basically Barcelona without Messi...and guess who the world champions are?

Messi is our main finisher, yes. But we have other players that can take up that role just as well if he were to miss a match, like Villa. Btw I'm not saying Inter are crappy (it's best not to pay too much attention to Dalitis8...just a hint), I'm just responding to your comment about us relying on Messi, because it's not even close to being true. It's ridiculous how nowadays every single team in the world relies on their best player. Yes, Messi is our best player, but we would be shit without him? Oh bitch please.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yeah but if Messi doesn't play, then you will surely won't hope for a win, you secretly won't ;). We don't have any world class players according to you, but at least we still win matches if we miss some of our stars :)
[youtube]RER1hifkuRE[/youtube]

No Messi, 2-0. And not a normal 2-0, but a "played off the park" 2-0.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
interistafc... relax, it is only dalitis8.

he basically knows nothing of supporting a team really because he will jump ship if barcelona/spain loses their style and their winning sequence.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
and yet, we scored 5 without him... :p And if it wasnt ccrappy pandev, we would have scored 7... and if it wasnt for luck, we would have conceded 5 :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
and yet, we scored 5 without him... :p And if it wasnt ccrappy pandev, we would have scored 7... and if it wasnt for luck, we would have conceded 5 :lol:

You should not be here, senior.

shrek-forever-after-fat-puss.jpg

Last edited:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
why not? :D i told you i like the people here ;)

guys, i told nimA to say hello to you, did he? :rolleyes:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
ermmm. eto would not warm the bench at barca...he would still start and be putting in at least 1 per game. also he is only 6 months older than villa so i dunno how he is too old

gingerless

ermmm. eto would not warm the bench at barca...he would still start and be putting in at least 1 per game. also he is only 6 months older than villa so i dunno how he is too old

i thought he was 31?

and i didn't say he would be, just that i want pedro to develop

Home of Barca Fans