9 - Samuel Eto'o

I

interistaFC

Poor Eto'o, he doesn't deserve to be playing in this crappy team.

He is the only player for them right now at least.

Crappy team? Shut your mouth if you know nothing about Inter. What about your team depending only in Messi? You can't do shit without him.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Crappy team? Shut your mouth if you know nothing about Inter. What about your team depending only in Messi? You can't do shit without him.

hmmm, xavi, ineista, villa.....should i go on are all better than any inter player besides of course eto :lol:

I

interistaFC

@Plip: Lot of Inter fans want him sacked, cause he isn't doing a good job lately. But saying that Inter are a crappy team, it's stupid and only idiots would say that.

The other guys who are laughing: every match Messi misses, I bet you all shit your pants until the match is finished. Let's face it :D

hmmm, xavi, ineista, villa.....should i go on are all better than any inter player besides of course eto :lol:

Yeah but if Messi doesn't play, then you will surely won't hope for a win, you secretly won't ;). We don't have any world class players according to you, but at least we still win matches if we miss some of our stars :)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
@Plip: Lot of Inter fans want him sacked, cause he isn't doing a good job lately. But saying that Inter are a crappy team, it's stupid and only idiots would say that.

The other guys who are laughing: every match Messi misses, I bet you all shit your pants until the match is finished. Let's face it :D
We won one of our hardest away matches without Messi. Athletic Bilbao away. Eat that.

But yeah, Inter aren't crappy. They're just crappy without cucho and julio cesar.

I

interistaFC

I'm not here to fight with anyone, and if you are offended, then I'm sorry and I won't continue with my discussion anymore, but have more respects for other teams.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well obviously without your best player you have a lesser chance of winning but look at spain who dont have messi and won the world cup...our team is basically spain with messi

Home of Barca Fans