9 - Samuel Eto'o

maz

I walk the line
Still thinks he is much more agile than he is. He keeps trying to do those moves where he dances on his feet and wrong foots the defender/goalkeeper. He used to be able to do that (we've seen him do it against racing, valencia etc in previous seasons)..but he is much less agile now and so cant trick the defender. Perhaps he will pull it off a few times, but we have wasted many chances when he could have either shot first time (something he should try a bit more) or lay in a teammate.

I loved his celebration though. "This goal is for all of you cules". Great finish as well.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
He keeps the ball way to long or dribbles to much without passing it...

Anyway, great that he scored... important after the game against bilbao

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Although he didn't score last week, he looked pretty sharp to me. Sharper than two or three weeks ago. You don't nail two balls against the posts if you are not sharp.

maz

I walk the line
The thing with all those shots is he didnt try to move left right left right left right and then shoot. He took just a few touches and then shot. Thats what he needs to do more of.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Pique's growth isn't over? he would become the world's Largest and Scariest CB of all time.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That's a shocker to be honest.

Now back to Eto'o: Valencia seems likely to sell Silva & Villa. Just skip the Silva side of the story.
So there is Villa and he is buyable. Will this foster Eto'o's departure? I think this could definitely change contract talks and the moment those talks will be held ...

Home of Barca Fans