9 - Samuel Eto'o

IraqiCulé

On his second golden chance, he dribbled back and forth, back and forth, and then passed it to no where. He could have just unleashed a shot at Leo Franco when he had his initial chance. Oh well...he did save us in the Betis game.

maz

I walk the line
Has been poor since the start of the year. This is exactly why i think he needs to go in the summer. The era is over.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Play Bojan vs. Bilbao. Poor guy deserved a chance

Exactly what I was thinking, Bojan needs to start up, maybe this is not the perfect time in the season to give him a chance, but Eto'o isn't really in good form and some fresh legs can help... Also I think Pep is afraid of benching him because he might explode and say some crazy things...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Exactly what I was thinking, Bojan needs to start up, maybe this is not the perfect time in the season to give him a chance, but Eto'o isn't really in good form and some fresh legs can help... Also I think Pep is afraid of benching him because he might explode and say some crazy things...

Exactly, "he might explode and say some crazy things", I mean - he is not the owner of the team but he behaves like he is the centre of the universe. He played bad today, but I like Eto'o. But just because of his temper I would like to see a new player instead of him. We can't have a ticking bomb in our team.

Barca_Ray_USA

Someone already mentioned in the match thread but I also noticed that his first touch was horrible. When he came back to pick up the ball up it just bounced off his foot. I`m not worried really. He`ll get back to scoring soon

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I agree about Bojan
Give him some chances and rest Eto'o, then Eto'o will start scoring again... Feels like Bojan get's forgotten =(

Home of Barca Fans