9 - Samuel Eto'o

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
Better centre forward, maybe. Better player, not a chance on earth. Even when Zlatan is in a bad patch he contributes alot, we ALL saw that yesterday against Getafe. When Sammy was on a bad patch, I wanted him dead. He did nothing. He missed 2-3 sitters(like Zlatan did against Sevilla, which was utterly shameful) a game. Zlatan was okay yesterday, the only thing that is missing that Zlatan himself can prove is his bad touch. The rest will come with patience and more games(syncing etc).
I respect, and understand your opinion but there are many strikers in the world that are better than Samuel Eto'o, such as David Villa, Zlatan, Drogba, Torres, Rooney and so on. Eto'o is for me on the same level as Higuain.

I can just say that I don't agree with you

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well we won everything with eto as our striker so i did not see the need to change but pep has his own vision so lets see if it plays out but right now we are mostly winning our games on messi's brilliance

InflictingRage

lol, I didn't mean like that. Eto'O rarely assisted goals and according to many, he had a huge attitude. Much bigger than Zlatan. But I don't wanna talk about this Eto'O - Zlatan debate any more...lol

jamrock

Better centre forward, maybe. Better player, not a chance on earth. Even when Zlatan is in a bad patch he contributes alot, we ALL saw that yesterday against Getafe. When Sammy was on a bad patch, I wanted him dead. He did nothing. He missed 2-3 sitters(like Zlatan did against Sevilla, which was utterly shameful) a game. Zlatan was okay yesterday, the only thing that is missing that Zlatan himself can prove is his bad touch. The rest will come with patience and more games(syncing etc).
I respect, and understand your opinion but there are many strikers in the world that are better than Samuel Eto'o, such as David Villa, Zlatan, Drogba, Torres, Rooney and so on. Eto'o is for me on the same level as Higuain.

Seriouly

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
wtf :lol: i totally missed that :lol: torres is better than him??????? rooney?????????? :lol: eto is probably will go down as the best striker in this whole decade.

zanela

As a pure goal scorer Villa>Eto'o
As a complete all round Centre Forward Dropba>Eto'o

But Torres, Zlatan and the fatty still 've a lot to prove.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was a Barca legend though and 2 times scorer in CL finals. Noone of those compare to him for Barca fans. Finding few players that were possibly better than him for the past 10 years changes little really. Drogba wasn't better than him and Torres and Rooney are still too young to compare. Villa has a similar goalscoring record to Eto. Ronaldo was a better striker than Eto, that's for sure. Raul and Ruud as well. But all were top class and we are talking details here.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

hehe once u bring Ronaldo into the equation the math is fastly done

spursandbarca

samu just fits a 4-3-3 much better. I was gutted when we sold him and Villa is the only one I think would fit this 4-3-3 anywhere near as well.

Get rid of Ibra in the summer sign Villa or Rooney.

spursandbarca

drogba better than Eto'o your having a laugh. that cheating diving git cant stay on his feet for 2 seconds. his strike rate is nowhere near Samuel's

Home of Barca Fans