Marti Riverola Bataller

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rivelora is another Barca youngster that featured in this preseason.

Born: 16.1. 1991.
Position: midfielder

View attachment 2382

FC Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola recently singled out Rivelora as "a perfect example of the good work done in the club's youth teams".

Trequartista

The good
He is a great player,I dont why he isnt with the U-19 team,HE scored something like 16 goals with the Juvenil B last season,HE impressed me a bit but it will be very hard for him to make it here because of Thiago,JDS,Roberto,possiibly Ozil,all of those are ahead of him,He has been with BArca since he was 5 years old :)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Riverola is an immense talent. Additionally, he's been consistent performer for Juvenil A alongside some of the others. I really wouldn't mind seeing him in Barca B the upcoming season.

iookram

Riverola was really impressive in pre-season. In my opinion' top 5 players for pre-season. Hope he breaks into the 1st team(not in the near future though). But it's gonna be difficult with Thiago and Jonathan ahead of him.

Barcafan 2304

Riverola was really impressive in pre-season. In my opinion' top 5 players for pre-season. Hope he breaks into the 1st team(not in the near future though). But it's gonna be difficult with Thiago and Jonathan ahead of him.

Yip. Not seen Bataller yet but it looks like JDS and Thiago are ready to come through now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Should be an interesting experiment...So far, loans at Barca have not resulted in much success...Here's hoping this changes with Riverola

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hope he breaks the jinx and actually gets back to the club to have an awesome career... The club in their official statement did say he'd return though, because he has contract till 2012. I think the club finally came to terms to let kids go out on loan for some time, and that is a right move since there are way too many youngsters waiting for the promotion

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
To be fair, I'm tad excited of Riverola's loan to Vitesse.

The team's managed by Chapi Ferrer and I really think he might actually get some valuable minutes there. As long as he's called back.

Riverola's one of the future prospects of the club, so that's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to what his loan could do to him.

Koma

This is good news. I think that Barcelona needs to continue with this, loaning young and talented players to get minutes and valuable playing time. There are so many kids in spanish canteras it is very hard to give everyone games and time that they need. I hope he'll do well in Vitesse.

iookram

We should get a partnership with a Dutch club. Since La Liga and Eredivisie have the same styles. So we can just loan some players out. But only if Barca B aren't in Segunda.

P

Paganitzu

He was horrible in his first match for Vitesse, hard to imagine he's seen as a decent talent in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans