9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Beast is right, African players are excluded from the non-eu quota under a recent EU ruling. North African nations are not part of the agreement however. That means that only Txigo is a non-EU player.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He's better as a winger than as a striker imo, so I'm not if he's the best option to buy. Perhaps it would be better to sign a real striker. He's better than Pedro though, and he might be(come) better than Henry.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
why sign a real striker we have ibra bojan and keirrison... we been looking for a LW... Henry is old... i find this to be perfect replacement for henry

Aasim

Bumbleman
I don't know much about him but from what i've just read and watched he seems a very good prospect. I do think he may be better suited to our system than Mata because Mata is very one footed and we would lose some of the goal scoring threat from the LW.

Teifn

I just calculated (depending on transfermarkt.de) that he has 51 goals and 35 assists in 75 games so far for Ajax. That means !85! scorerpoints at all. Thats amazing.

I think he would be the perfect LW. We should buy him in the winter transfer session or any other clubs will get an eye on him or he'll get more expensive.

Zqa-

I just calculated (depending on transfermarkt.de) that he has 51 goals and 35 assists in 75 games so far for Ajax.

Damn! That's alot. I didn't knew he had so many assist. He's a good player, but not good enough for Barca, if you ask me. Not yet anyway.

I

ibro

He seems like a douch and i want him to show what he can do in another league then eredevise. We can do better.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He seems like a douch and i want him to show what he can do in another league then eredevise. We can do better.

I'd rather take him now, we may as well take the gamble because you can guarantee that if we don't one of the top 4 in England or the big three in Italy will and if he's succesful there we'll never get him.

FlyLo

he is already a well-known prospect. tho i still prefer dzuzszek.
Dszudszak is nowhere near Barca material and he never will be.
I'd rather take him now, we may as well take the gamble because you can guarantee that if we don't one of the top 4 in England or the big three in Italy will and if he's succesful there we'll never get him.
Price tag is about 25-30m I think. Not exactly a gamble.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
He's worth 20 million at least. In 7 Eredivisie matches this season, he has scored 10 times and he has given 6 assists. He's a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans