9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schumi

Suarez is quality and he will deliver. Think about this our attack consists of the best player ever, the future best player in the world, and the best striker in the world.

Agreed 100%. But the fundamental issue here is for our Nuclear Trident to remain fit and healthy. Everyone says that we had a disastrous season last year. Well, a more precise way of putting it is to say that we had an injury ravaged season. Messi only managed 27 starts, which is the lowest since 05/06 when he was 18 years old! In that season he had 25 starts. Neymar had only 23 starts last season. No wonder we struggled so much and our two mega-stars could not really find their rhythm.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Suarez: "I cried when my agent called to tell me about Barça's offer. I was afraid they would change their mind after the World Cup."

anguy

. Everyone says that we had a disastrous season last year. Well, a more precise way of putting it is to say that we had an injury ravaged season. Messi only managed 27 starts, which is the lowest since 05/06 when he was 18 years old! In that season he had 25 starts. Neymar had only 23 starts last season. No wonder we struggled so much and our two mega-stars could not really find their rhythm.

We actually managed to deal fine with injury period. League and and CL were lost when we were in full strength.

Mitchell1978

Agreed 100%. But the fundamental issue here is for our Nuclear Trident to remain fit and healthy. Everyone says that we had a disastrous season last year. Well, a more precise way of putting it is to say that we had an injury ravaged season. Messi only managed 27 starts, which is the lowest since 05/06 when he was 18 years old! In that season he had 25 starts. Neymar had only 23 starts last season. No wonder we struggled so much and our two mega-stars could not really find their rhythm.

Are your numbers correct? Messi had 29 starts in la liga and 43 in all competitions. He did play the least amount of minutes in 6 years i think.

Height18

tumblr_ndqvlbQ4et1r0vvt6o1_500.jpg

Pranking Pique

hardyboy

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff now2 minutes ago
PSG tried to sign Luis Suarez (27) this summer and offered to include Cavani in deal. Player preferred to join Barcelona. [france football]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans