• Jonathan dos Santos

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like Oriol Romeu and Jonathan dos Santos could be challenging for DM position this season. Which one of the 2 do you prefer as an alternative for Sergi Busquets?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Personally I'm yet to see them both play against a decent opponent (La Liga side) but I really like them both.

I'd like to see JDS start against Sevilla and then Romeu could jump in against Levante or something like that.

jamrock

Oriol is the better DM of the two, so it's an easy decision for me.
But jds fits more into Pep's philosophy of youth development (being within a certain age group), and pep seems to like him, so he will get the call. i see him making 15+ first team appearances this season.

Trequartista

The good
JDS s ready for the first team,Romeu isnt,I have always thought that JDS's long term future would be at the defensive midfielder position but I dont know whether he will do well against weaker opponents or not,He still needs some time because he seems always looking to go forward which is something managers and especially Pep dont like for players playing at his position,only time will tell us whether he will be good at this position or not.

Home of Barca Fans