Poland

J

JOANNA81

I just wondering. Do any of you heard, know or seen in action (in any league) any good Polish football player? We used to have good players ... but no anymore ..?????

J

JOANNA81

Yeah...and maybe Podolski????? Probably a half of polish fans woul like to see those boys in our national team:) But no...

J

JOANNA81

Well he is no bad at all...but is someone heard about players like Deyna, Boniek (old ones)????

Pepe Silvia

No. I once had a Polish math teacher though. She didn't like being called a Pollock. She had the most crusty lips I've ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off those things.

El Gato

Villarato!
Ask the expert :D

Blaszczykowski - right winger in Borussia Dortmund, 2007/08 and 08/09 he was amazing, used to score great goals against Bayern, nowadays he's somewhat worse but still is a right wing regular
Boruc - former Celtic keep, but well, after all the divorce stuff he kinda lost it, Strachan and Celtic coaches used to say that he is up there with Buffon in terms of skill, now he's in Fiorentina already supposed to be causing trouble during training sessions
Obraniak - left winger currently in Lille if I remember well, not too bad, but also not that brilliant,
Jelen - striker, I think last season he was in a top 5 of topscorers in Ligue 1, Auxerre, rumored to be moving to Juventus, but he decided to re-sign

and of course keeps in MU and Arsenal (which used to be known for potential but didn't deliver, especially Fabianski). Szczesny (the third keep for Arsenal) is also really young and promising. Wenger said he is likely to be 1st team regular for Arsenal one day if he keeps up his improvement.

Don't you lot dare to make fun of this magnificent nation !

BTW
True about Polish girls :D

Last edited:
J

JOANNA81

Everything is right but why they only good (sometimes not) in foreign leagues...for money???? And BTW Boruc is a total ass:) Out national team could clean spanish team (for example) feet...We are suckin so bad...even with those players. And Dudek just making the RM's bench constantly warm:) BTW what did you mean "True about Polish girls"???? hmmmm:):)

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol what did I mean, 90% of them is fitter than any British girl. :) Silvia gave a perfect example so I kept to the topic :D It's a shame that most of those that I know (in my town) are sluts.

And why is Poland crap as a football nation ? All comes down to the rubbish FA and lack of any funds or ability to attract investors. Don't blame the players cuz how are they supposed to be up there with England or France for instance if they are not mentored properly. Podolski, Klose and Trochowski are good examples of good mentoring, just go to Germany and get the passport which opens up a football future.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

I just wondering. Do any of you heard, know or seen in action (in any league) any good Polish football player? We used to have good players ... but no anymore ..?????

In that respect, Scotland have a lot in common. we used to produce good players to. Now, even the best are bloody awful

J

JOANNA81

Ok Wolfe you don't know me at all but you compare me to girls - sluts from your town?????!!!! NICE asshole. I thought that this is a DECENT place to talk about football (which I love the most BTW since I was 12) so back off (I won't be cursting on this forum)

Home of Barca Fans