Poland

J

JOANNA81

Yes Zbigniew Boniek was very good!!! Juventus, As Roma and 3rd place on World Cup in Spain '82. The other one is Grzegorz Lato (bald indeed). But I think that one of the best players was Kazimierz Deyna. He was playing in movie "Escape to Victory" with Pele!...great film with great cast by the way!!:):)

Beast

The Observer
Lato.. that's him he was great , Boniek was awesome back in the days
i saw escape from victory .. not that much of a movie but plenty of stars nevertheless

J

JOANNA81

I must say: Well done!!!! True and one more true:):) Thank you for these observations. And good luck for both of us in 2012;););)

El Gato

Villarato!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great stuff Wolfe! Too bad about the result though. Why couldn't you play like in the 1st half?

DucdeOrléans

That second half was horrible Wolfe. What the hell happened? You gave the world's most boring national football team a point when you should had finished the game off in the first half (even before the red card).

Also, I can't believe that you are playing with Perquis from the start. There is a reason why the guy plays in Sochaux of all teams. He is horrible to say the least. Your main problem against Greece as well. Horrible defensive game from him and that chance he missed....

And you are right about Smuda. He looks pretty clueless indeed. And I only base that on the game against Greece:lol: Why the hell did he not make a single substitution apart from the one that was forced due to the red card? Just:lol:

Anyway I hope Poland and Russia advance from that group.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That second half was horrible Wolfe. What the hell happened? You gave the world's most boring national football team a point when you should had finished the game off in the first half (even before the red card).

Also, I can't believe that you are playing with Perquis from the start. There is a reason why the guy plays in Sochaux of all teams. He is horrible to say the least. Your main problem against Greece as well. Horrible defensive game from him and that chance he missed....

And you are right about Smuda. He looks pretty clueless indeed. And I only base that on the game against Greece:lol: Why the hell did he not make a single substitution apart from the one that was forced due to the red card? Just:lol:

Greece boring how very dare you!!! We showed guts and determination of getting back in the game in the 2nd half of the injustice of the 1st half!!

El Gato

Villarato!

It's mostly on Smuda. He refuses to play the local Ekstraklasa players over international callups. Out of Piszczek-Wasilewski-Perquis-Boenisch backline only 1 player is reliable enough to be trusted. Boenisch coming back after broken leg, Perquis with zero communication in Polish, Wasilewski is mostly a liability...

Ah, who gives a crap. I doubt this team will be anywhere near advancing following the match against Russia.

El Gato

Villarato!
j6q34m.gif

iNPc2GccAbrud.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdR67Kzxba4

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There was a polish midfielder who was just standing there, in the way of the ball as the counter attack was starting. Good thing Kuba scored that otherwise he will be so embarrassed when he sees the replay of the match.

Home of Barca Fans