Poland

J

JOANNA81

Maybe because of this "True about Polish girls " and then stuff about "girls from your city" Somebody colud named this "read between the lines". In other case why would you write something like this?????

El Gato

Villarato!
I simply admitted that Polish girls are fit, but those that I got to know are utter sluts who seem not to care about anything else, but partying and getting wasted with different people ;) Nothing to do with you, because I don't know you. All I did is added some words to continue topic started by Silvia. We don't have to continue it anymore if you do not intend to Joanna81 ;) It's about polish players anyway. Create a separate "Polish girls" thread :D

J

JOANNA81

Well I'm not going to talk about girls...just boys, good football players:):) Maybe my knowlege and language isn't enough to join every forum (I wish this very bad though) but I enjoy to be a part of this forum so much, I'm like the sponge:):) sorry Wolfe btw

El Gato

Villarato!
No probs. I have a Polish girlfriend so well.. she got me into it all ;)

Back to Polish players. Technically there is no one who would play even at a European level. 2-3 years ago there were at least 4-5 keepers who would be considered potential future stars (75% of them were taught by the same keeper coach in Warsaw, England could consider hiring him to get Foster's abilities up or something) and also never forget Dudek and Istanbul. :)

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Did see that Kuszczak error, searched for info about him when he was being transferred to MU, what can I say, s**t happens. Didn't see the Boruc one, but it seems like it wasn't entirely his fault, looked like the ball bounced off the ground. I don't know. They are no matchup in errors for English keepers though ;)

J

JOANNA81

Yeah but thing like that happend all the times in my team. That is why we are not exist at this moment in european football. I just love to watch how play spanish team...they have heart to football, they are so coordinated...and english football on the other hand...it was so close Premiere League for Cardiff..well maybe next year. Good night:);)

J

JOANNA81

Yes but then he went to Omonia Nikozja (Cyprus) and since 2010 he is again in Poland (Wisła Kraków) Boruc is now in Fiorentina.

Barcafan 2304

Boruc was fantastic for the first 3 years at Celtic then it went down hill. Prone to major errors and hardly inspired confidence. Think things went stale for him at Celtic, a change of scenery might work wonders for him

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thread renamed and moved to international football.
Hopefully Poland hosting the next European Championship will help their football.

Beast

The Observer
Boniek :worthy: was a legend ...
what's the name of the other old Polish legend.. he was a bit bald .. ? can't remember his name

Home of Barca Fans