Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cristian Tello

TelloREUTERS_2162056c.jpg

Dob: 11.08.1991
position: Forward
Foot: both

In the news: According to Catalan "Sport" Spanish champions FC Barcelona are on the brink of re-signing young striker Cristian Tello from their city rivals Espanyol on a free transfer.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
is he Catalan? the only other Tello I have heard of is the Chilean, Rodrigo of Besiktas.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How good was he actually for us to renew our interest on a reject!? I mean we generally don't go even for our promising loaned-out players!!

beef-supreme

I think that the reasons behind this are tied in with Barca Atletic.
If we do move up to the Adelante, we will be needing reinforcements (Elvis probably being thrown out, a couple of canteranos promoted) so yeah, I view this as being tied in with the B team.

is he Catalan? the only other Tello I have heard of is the Chilean, Rodrigo of Besiktas.

Yes afaik.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
"Perico que vuela, perico a la cazuela!"

Hahahaha, now seriously, he was in our academy and then left, now we want him back? Cesc? I don't know, if the kid is good then bring him back (to Barça Atletic), I guess...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I think that the reasons behind this are tied in with Barca Atletic.
If we do move up to the Adelante, we will be needing reinforcements (Elvis probably being thrown out, a couple of canteranos promoted) so yeah, I view this as being tied in with the B team.

Yes afaik.

This may sound weird but if we get promoted Im excited at the thought of battling for survival.. ya know?

beef-supreme

This may sound weird but if we get promoted Im excited at the thought of battling for survival.. ya know?

Yeah, i mean the first team rarely battles for survival, it comes along once every 10 years or even less frequently :p So seeing barca (b) battle might be a new dimension of Barca watching. But in all honesty, if we do go up, then i would much rather see us comfortable mid-table than struggling ;)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Cristian Tello Herrera (born 19 August 1991 in Sabadell, Barcelona, Catalonia) is a Spanish footballer who plays for FC Barcelona B, as a striker or winger.

Tello started playing at the age of 11 with CF Can Rull, later he moved to FC Barcelona in the season 2002. Later he was loaned to CF Damm for one year. In the year 2008, Cristian's contract expired, RCD Espanyol offered him a contract and accepted the offer to play in the B team.

In June 2010, Cristian Tello moved to FC Barcelona B

There's been an interesting battle in the summer between Barcelona and Madrid to gain the signature of this young forward. He was out of contract in the summer. His good season for Espanyol B apparently drew the eyes of both the clubs, Espanyol couldn't enter into the war with the heavy weights and in the end we were able to sign him. He's been called by Pep for the pre-season tour as well. Considered to be the most promising of the 91 batch from our Cantera. Provided 2 assists yesterday against the Koreans.

so discuss and stuff guys :)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
That's why I never heard his name. I'll watch him closely next match. Bigger prospect than Rochina?

Barcafan 2304

Got to watch the Guoan....whatever they are called game! Really excited to hear and see some of these prospects coming through

ranjix

Jefecito
Heard about him before he re signed for us. It is believed that he has great future a head of him.

iookram

Possibly he could become the next Pedro. Tello did well vs K-League All Stars. I hope he features for at least 1 half vs Guoan FC.

Home of Barca Fans