Belgium

Fourteen

Monster Masch
"For years Belgian football player Jonathan De Falco was renowned for his ability to get in around the back and his composure during corners as balls flew at his face."

:lol:

Wouterinho

They've got some massive talents coming up, one of the teams for the future...
Goalkeeper: Courtois (big talent, owned by Chelsea but currently playing for Atlético M.)

Defenders: Kompany (world-class, Man City captain), Vermaelen (Arsenal), Vertonghen (Ajax, but linked with AC Milan, Tottenham,...), Van Buyten (Bayern Munich, personally hate him), Lombaerts (Zenit),... The problem is that they don't really have good natural lb's and rb's

Midfeelders: Witsel (Benfica), Fellaini (Everton, amazing heading ability), Defour (Porto), De Bruyne (Genk, but big interest from Chelsea), Vadis (Club Brugge, linked with Valencia), Naingollan (Cagliari, linked with both Inter and AC),... DM is currently Simons, he doesn't add much technically but he's tactically very strong and guides the younger players. They might need a real playmaker but they've got an amazing talent coming up. Charly Musonda Jr. has already had serious interest from Barcelona and many other big clubs.

Attackers (wingers included): Lukaku (Chelsea), Hazard (Lille, one of the most wanted young players of the world), Mertens(PSV, 'till a few weeks ago he was topscorer in Holland as a winger), Chadli (Twente), Dembele (Fulham, with interest from tottenham), Vossen(Genk), Ogunjimi (Mallorca),...

Not all of these players are world famous, but this really is a talented generation. The belgian U16 are also considered one of the top-favourites for the European Championship.

Wouterinho

Does anyone know anything about Jalle Vossen, a 22 year old striker who plays for Genk? He is being heavily linked to Fiorentina.
I don't think he'd make it over there, he scored a lot of goals last year but he lacks class for a team like Juventus. De Bruyne and Limbombe (two Genk-wingers) have a much bigger chance of becoming big players.

Piqué

They might need a real playmaker but they've got an amazing talent coming up. Charly Musonda Jr. has already had serious interest from Barcelona and many other big clubs.
Biggest talent in Belgium, has just signed yesterday for Chelsea. Anderlecht gave his 2 older brothers a contract, his dad was equipment manager, they gave him 500 000 bonus last summer to keep Charly Jr. at Anderlecht. Had a verbal agreement for a contract till 2018. But still not enough against the Chelsea $$$. Boy turns 16 in October. Really amazing player.

Anderlecht also lost Bossaerts (central defender, played in the same team as Musonda) to City couple of weeks ago. Last year Januzaj to United.

Becomes more and more difficult for Belgian teams to keep their best youth. Big teams just splash the cash.

Barcelona are also trying to sign Francesco Antonucci (born 1999) from Anderlecht, also great little player.

Wouterinho

Biggest talent in Belgium, has just signed yesterday for Chelsea. Anderlecht gave his 2 older brothers a contract, his dad was equipment manager, they gave him 500 000 bonus last summer to keep Charly Jr. at Anderlecht. Had a verbal agreement for a contract till 2018. But still not enough against the Chelsea $$$. Boy turns 16 in October. Really amazing player.

Anderlecht also lost Bossaerts (central defender, played in the same team as Musonda) to City couple of weeks ago. Last year Januzaj to United.

Becomes more and more difficult for Belgian teams to keep their best youth. Big teams just splash the cash.

Barcelona are also trying to sign Francesco Antonucci (born 1999) from Anderlecht, also great little player.
I know ;)
I'm pretty sure the two oldest mussonda's will fail...
& It's hard for belgian teams to keep their talented youth but let's not forget that (for example) Anderlecht does exactly the same. Bossaerts had just played his first season at Anderlecht actually.
And any additional information about Antonucci?

Galning

Found an old pic, me versus Musonda last year in January.

168470_1761341403908_5417534_n.jpg

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Another reason why Belgium and the Netherlands should form ONE United Nation. We'd have Mignolet and Kompany for on the bench, Vermaelen for left back. Hazard, Fellaini, Lukaku, Vertonghen for the bench :D

Kompany's better than every single Dutch defender. I can't even name a 'decent' Dutch defender. That's why Holland won't be making it out the group.

TV is better than every Dutch defender as well.

Hazard would get in Holland's first 11 as well.

Robben's a one trick pony who doesn't perform on the big stage.

Kuyt lol

M

mitkoa7x

Kompany's better than every single Dutch defender. I can't even name a 'decent' Dutch defender. That's why Holland won't be making it out the group.

Kuyt lol

Fact.

I really mean it.

Wouterinho

Kuyt lol
Couldn't agree with you any more!
I'd actually play with more Belgian players than Dutch players :p

Home of Barca Fans