Belgium

Galning

I'm sorry but if I interpret it correctly then that's bullshit. All boys all over Belgium grow up playing football the same way? :lol: is this some kind of joke? The 5 v 5 turning into a 8 v 8 turning into a 11 v 11 has been done for God knows how long. When I started playing football at the age of 5 in 1997 it already was in place.

Just to be sure, is he really saying every youth team in Belgium plays the same formation and with the same tactics? Complete and utter BS. Unless he means the national youth teams of course..(being Belgium). I played in the highest youth division since last year and no... just no :lol:

Wouterinho

I wonder why the 2v2 size for under-7s? I would guess that emphasizes individual dribbling, ball control, and "box-to-box" fitness, expecting that passing is a skill better learned later.
Correct. In their opinion it's easier to learn passing skills at an older age but dribbling skills need to be taught at a very young age.
Just fyi: the 2vs2 games haven't been implemented but I think they will begin with that next season.
And Galning: you're right but I think they're referring to the national teams ;)

Yannick03

10424360_588230077943018_1374277234_n.jpg

Jenks

Luxembourg-Belgium match not recognised by FIFA as Wilmots used 7 substitutes. So no hat-trick for Lukaku, no cap Bossut, no debut Januzaj.

L

linetty

Tunesia is 1 man down only for 10 minutes... Still disappointing performance.

Russia will own them.

L

linetty

I dont. Russia is a very composed side, with experience. It's no time yet for Belgium, they'll get taught a lesson.

Home of Barca Fans