Fabio Coentrao

dalitis8

Banned
He is definitely worth 25m.

I was massively impressed the first time I saw him play. Definitely one of the players that Barca needs to buy in the very near future (this summer)

We must not let go of this talent, like we did with Luiz.

30mil? Dam
How much was alves?

Alves was around 29m euros if I am not mistaken, but with the add-ons he nearly cost 40m euros in the end.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
So Dani=fabio ?
They just play opposite sides?
But honestly haven't seen him play, but I guess everyone seems to agree...

Soo why not?

iookram

Hey guys Im Portuguese so here is my opinion:
Porto is the best team overall for sure but Coentrao is the best player of the season he is everything we need LB young quick great tecnique attacks and defends well and runs 90 min like a beast (he is better then Bale). He wont be cheap but with 22 years old he can be our LB for next 10 years he can do the same Dani makes on the right (with less salarie weight), I would say about 20 million plus 2 players we have on loan like Hleb or Henrique or Caceres... for the starting 11 he is the one we should spend some money. Abidal is now a great CB to rotate with Pique Puyol and Fontas and Maxwell is good enough but only for the bench.

I agree. We have to get him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I agree. We have to get him.

Love Fabio...I think he is exactly the sort of LB Barca could use going forward...Bale has far more speed/burst than Fabio, let alone most players/wingers...However, technical ability and defending are attributes that Bale pales in comparison to

snasa

He is awesome, but we dont need him. Next Season we have Beast and Adriano. In some years Muniesta will be also ready, so dont buy him. Save the 30mio and spent them on Cesc :p

KluivertsBoots

We could sell Maxwell for a profit and get Coentrao on some really good business. Bayern Munich, Tottenham (Bale replacement if sold), and Liverpool have all been linked recently. Benfica may have labeled him at 30m, but that was after the World Cup when all valuations are inflated. Benfica sold David Luiz under value in the winter market, so they must be pretty desperate for money. That's yet another bargaining chip to use for Coentrao.

D

DanishCulé

Fábio Coentrão

Fábio Alexandre da Silva Coentrão (born 11 March 1988) is a Portuguese footballer who plays for SL Benfica and the Portuguese national football team. Mainly a left back, but he can also operate as a left winger.

Barcelona are interested in Benfica left back defender Fabio Coentrao (23) and have made a first contact to ask about his transfer fee.

- AS

Home of Barca Fans