Thread: Fbio Coentro

Just buy him!

30mil? Dam
    How much was alves?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrmecophile View Post
    Cesc will only ever be our 3rd best #4 after Pep and Rafa tbf

Banned
    He is definitely worth 25m.

I was massively impressed the first time I saw him play. Definitely one of the players that Barca needs to buy in the very near future (this summer)

We must not let go of this talent, like we did with Luiz.

Quote Originally Posted by FCB_M3 View Post
    30mil? Dam
    How much was alves?
    Alves was around 29m euros if I am not mistaken, but with the add-ons he nearly cost 40m euros in the end.

So Dani=fabio ?
    They just play opposite sides?
    But honestly haven't seen him play, but I guess everyone seems to agree...

Soo why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrmecophile View Post
    Cesc will only ever be our 3rd best #4 after Pep and Rafa tbf

Quote Originally Posted by rmpcsl View Post
    Hey guys Im Portuguese so here is my opinion:
    Porto is the best team overall for sure but Coentrao is the best player of the season he is everything we need LB young quick great tecnique attacks and defends well and runs 90 min like a beast (he is better then Bale). He wont be cheap but with 22 years old he can be our LB for next 10 years he can do the same Dani makes on the right (with less salarie weight), I would say about 20 million plus 2 players we have on loan like Hleb or Henrique or Caceres... for the starting 11 he is the one we should spend some money. Abidal is now a great CB to rotate with Pique Puyol and Fontas and Maxwell is good enough but only for the bench.
    I agree. We have to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by iookram View Post
    I agree. We have to get him.
    Love Fabio...I think he is exactly the sort of LB Barca could use going forward...Bale has far more speed/burst than Fabio, let alone most players/wingers...However, technical ability and defending are attributes that Bale pales in comparison to
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

i like adriano at LB

He is awesome, but we dont need him. Next Season we have Beast and Adriano. In some years Muniesta will be also ready, so dont buy him. Save the 30mio and spent them on Cesc :P

We could sell Maxwell for a profit and get Coentrao on some really good business. Bayern Munich, Tottenham (Bale replacement if sold), and Liverpool have all been linked recently. Benfica may have labeled him at 30m, but that was after the World Cup when all valuations are inflated. Benfica sold David Luiz under value in the winter market, so they must be pretty desperate for money. That's yet another bargaining chip to use for Coentrao.
    "He moves like a Turkish belly dancer on a skimboard!"- Ray Hudson on Ronaldinho

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vil, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

DanishCul

Fbio Coentro

Fbio Alexandre da Silva Coentro (born 11 March 1988) is a Portuguese footballer who plays for SL Benfica and the Portuguese national football team. Mainly a left back, but he can also operate as a left winger.

Barcelona are interested in Benfica left back defender Fabio Coentrao (23) and have made a first contact to ask about his transfer fee.

- AS

Isn't he off to Bayern?

Hoy, maana y siempre traductor 10Rivaldo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Song View Post
    Isn't he off to Bayern?
    Think so.

And there's already a thread on him, somewhere.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-Coentr%C3%A3o

but anyways.

DEAR GOD HES HOT.

also, think hes going to bayern.. which is a shame. He's only young and abidal/him/adriano would be an awesome selection for left back.. with abidal probably starting in the CB position next to pique (as puyol is old.. cant play every game)

DanishCul
    My mistake. I didn't see the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Song View Post
    Isn't he off to Bayern?
    It seemed so, but Bayerns manager Nerlinger suprisingly said today, that their 'interest' is only a hoax and that they actually arent after him ...

Thread Information