Which would you choose for the 10/11 season?!

Which choice would you make for the 10/11 season?!

• Real Madrid to win La Liga Barca to win CL

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Real Madrid to win CL Barca to win La Liga

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Barcafan 2304

Well, if its a choice between those 2, id rather see us win our 4th CL title and see them win the league. Its just my personal belief that a CL win overshadows a domestic league triumph and i really want to see us bag another CL title

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
To win the Champions League again would be brilliant because it would confirm this team as one of the best of all time.

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
CL as stated by the others before me. It'll reaffirm that we're the best team out there :D

Beast

The Observer
Screw la liga is the answer for every single Madridista we have 31 of those
la décima hands down (we also have 9 of those but it's "OUR " trophy until someone take our record )

Aasim

Bumbleman
Paradox.

I would choose La Liga but if that means Madrid winning the 10th, i would go the other way but then i would hate Madrid pull even further away with leagues.

Plus, how can you be champions of Europe if you're not champions of Spain..?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Paradox.

I would choose La Liga but if that means Madrid winning the 10th, i would go the other way but then i would hate Madrid pull even further away with leagues.

Plus, how can you be champions of Europe if you're not champions of Spain..?

Win the Copa Catalunya and renounce any allegiance to Spain whatsoever. Problem solved :D

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
The dilemma is that CL gives more reputation and is the more rare title, while the league is the title given for the best and most consistent performance over a whole year. In the CL you can be lucky/unlucky in single matches (Injuries, unlegimate suspensions, BAD REFEREEING *cough*).

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Shit, was supposed to vote for CL due to "la décima", but voted wrong.

Anyway, would want Barca to win its fourth CL within such a short period, which would mean we could add another CWC Trophy to our cabinet ;)

Home of Barca Fans