Which would you choose for the 10/11 season?!

Which choice would you make for the 10/11 season?!

• Real Madrid to win La Liga Barca to win CL

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Real Madrid to win CL Barca to win La Liga

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
That's a hard question... all of the options meanning that Barça will loose one competition... but ok, choosing one, of course this season we must win CL.

ranjix

Jefecito
Barca winning both. If not then as Diegomessi said but I would hate to see Madrid winning another trophy.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Barca winning both. If not then as Diegomessi said but I would hate to see Madrid winning another trophy.

Mate, the last trophy was in 2008... let RM win something... now, more seriousely: of course it's better win the two competitions, but if we must choose a trophy for Barça, I think it's better the CL, no?

-zlatan-

The Magnificent Nose
i wud rather win the CL Cause basicly that means your the best team in the world, but if you win The LA LIGA Your just the best in your league,

dalitis8

Banned
What I expect from Barca this coming season.

1.Win the CL in style at Wembley.

2.Beat Mourinho twice in the League.

3.Beat Inter AND Arsenal in Europe.

4.Thrash Asspanyol.

5.Beat Atletico away.

Barcafan 2304

I agree. We are still the best side in Spain. I can see a double though last season proved, winning the CL is tougher because there are many variables that can see you out.

ranjix

Jefecito
Mate, the last trophy was in 2008... let RM win something... now, more seriousely: of course it's better win the two competitions, but if we must choose a trophy for Barça, I think it's better the CL, no?

Yes. I would chose CL too. But why let Madrid win? They've already won 31 leagues...

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Horrible question Ed! I think I'd just about go with us winning La Liga. Shows we are a better team and chances are if we win it we'll have beaten Real. Plus it'd be a mark on Mourinho's league record. But obviously the hype in England if he won either would just be unbearable.

barca96

Anything but "la décima" I guess, but I hate this kind of question.

what's la decima?

i could not choose. it's a tough one. i would rather win the CL of course but no way in hell
i would want to see madrid beating us for the league.sigh

Beast

The Observer
what's la decima?

i could not choose. it's a tough one. i would rather win the CL of course but no way in hell
i would want to see madrid beating us for the league.sigh

For every club fan in the world.. it's the CL, for Real Madrid fans it's called "The Tenth " = "La Decima " not the CL

Home of Barca Fans