Ramires

V

Valon

Never loved him. I like him since he plays for us but that's it, if he was in another team I'd hate him. It's just the way he is.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Absolutely love this guy, he's only been here just over a year but I like him more than most players that have been at the club since I started following. Essien's days are numbered, I really wonder what AVB will do with him.

Since 2011 has started he's pretty much been our best and most consistent midfielder, he was really up and down in the first 6 months but showed glimpses of a dominant midfielder. Me saying he could end up better than Essien really isn't as far fetched as some people on here like to think. His defensive ability is pretty damn good, as is his strength for such a stick of a human being. His pace and penetration going forward is also fantastic, he really knows how to drive the whole team forward when it's needed and if he can just work on his finishing I feel we won't miss Lampard's goals as much as we may.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Anderson is by far the best, so much better than Ramires.

Can't believe I typed that with a straight face!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ramires needs to be more composed. Is all. He is a force of nature but sometimes he is way ahead of himself.

Home of Barca Fans