Your emotions towards Rosell

What do you feel like regarding Rosell? Are you ...

• excited

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • confident

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • indecisive

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • irritated

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • horrified

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
So what do you think of our new president? How do you rate his actions so far and esp. what do you think of how he will shape the future of the club? So what are your emotions and expectations?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
It's hard to say really. We've only had him for barely three weeks, and I think such poll would be better at the end of his first year where we'd have a better overview of what both the pros and the cons.

At the current, he seems as a person who has a vision of how things should be done and he does seem more straightforward and open towards socis and the rest of the culés (balancesheets, transfer kitty etc.) However, I do believe that he might have a "slight" anti-Laporta scheme still going on, yet gradually waning.

What tipped me off a bit was the way how the Cruyff issue was handled, as there surely were other alternative ways to handle it. Also when he initially spoke of giving Pep all the power over the transfers, which followed by selling of Chygs and acquiring of Adriano. Now, do not get me wrong here - I believe Pep and Sandro spoke quite extensively of signing a back-up RB for Alves, and with Adriano being as versatile as he is, I believe he was solid signing. It's just the coaching staff seems a bit distant from the board at the moment and they're being rather cautious with their approach. I do hope it will pan as the time grows and both parties will get to know each other and their distinctive issues will be sorted out. Only time will tell.

In overall, as I've already said, it's hard to judge Sandro fully yet, but I believe he'll do a fine job, despite of the slight schisms encountered.

Barcafan 2304

Excited pushing it but confident in him. He seems to be determined to address the financial problems that hit us this summer

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
So what do you think of our new president?

I think he's the kind of person who'll go great lengths to protect his own personal image and reputation. I'm afraid he'll put his own ass above anything/anyone else.

How do you rate his actions so far and esp. what do you think of how he will shape the future of the club?

His statement about our finances...while it could be true that we have problems, I think he's exaggerating it. Regarding Cesc...I really want to believe that he's got something under his sleeves that we don't know about. However, if what we're reading in the media are true then he's wasting a lot of time and resources just so that he could be perceived as someone who won't give up easily.

So what are your emotions and expectations?
Emotions? He's wearing me out. Expectations? None for this season. I just don't want anymore off-the-pitch drama / politics after all the drama during his campaigns and this transfer season.

Barcafan 2304

He could be exagerrating but by the same token, we have paid ridiculous amounts in transfer fees and wages so just as likely, maybe he is right that there are problems. In any case, like ive just said, we have paid over the odds recently and i was pleased with his rhetoric in saying we wont pay over the odds for Cesc

ranjix

Jefecito
I'm excited....We have a new President. Also excited to know the result of his first season. Laporta wanted to win League in his first season as President but couldn't. Lets hope that Rosell can.

tk_TommyKim

I'm happy with how he's dealing with our finances, for sure. We have a huge debt, and we need to get rid of that instead of going on a spending spree for players like Chyg and Keirrison.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
So what do you think of our new president?

I think he's the kind of person who'll go great lengths to protect his own personal image and reputation. I'm afraid he'll put his own ass above anything/anyone else.

How do you rate his actions so far and esp. what do you think of how he will shape the future of the club?

His statement about our finances...while it could be true that we have problems, I think he's exaggerating it. Regarding Cesc...I really want to believe that he's got something under his sleeves that we don't know about. However, if what we're reading in the media are true then he's wasting a lot of time and resources just so that he could be perceived as someone who won't give up easily.

So what are your emotions and expectations?
Emotions? He's wearing me out. Expectations? None for this season. I just don't want anymore off-the-pitch drama / politics after all the drama during his campaigns and this transfer season.

Echoes my sentiments really

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Too early I agree but I do like him being straightforward. He has an enourmous task to measure up to. From unparalleled success that marked Laporta era to financial predicament Barca is facing now.
Everyone thinks he can do it but in the end he is all alone up there.

nebeer

Love is All
Im still looking. I will know by the end of the transfer window I guess. The one thing I didn't like at all is what happened with Johan's honorary presidency.

Home of Barca Fans