Your emotions towards Rosell

What do you feel like regarding Rosell? Are you ...

• excited

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • confident

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • indecisive

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • irritated

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • horrified

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Surprisingly many different opinions here. On a sidenote: ofc he didnt do much to evalute him, but it was just about our expectations and thus emotions about how you think he will be doing.

I for my part am pretty irritated so far. He seems to showact a lot, esp. trying to deconstruct Laportas legacy whereever possible. And i just dont like these kind of ppl at all.

Then there is the Cesc saga. Getting Cesc back (this year!) was seemingly the major part of his promises. He felt like actually guaranteeing getting him back. Thus it would be a complete fail already if he finally wouldnt make it happen. And then he would be out of my favor already after a few weeks..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I think it's cautious but optimistic.

it's no orange or apple, but it's pretty darn good I'd say.

banana was of course my initial euphoria.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think he said that it should have been easy but that Laporta's approach to the transfer had made it far more complex because it pissed off Arsenal no end.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I dunno how Laportas 'approach' should matter now, it just seems to be an excuse now used by Rosell. I would imagine the Arsenal board to be able to distinguish between Laporta and Rosell, i.e. even if Laporta somehow screwed it up, i dont see why they should be pissed off by Rosell then ...

N

NYCBARCA4LIFE

i hope rosell turns out to be a good president but i hate the way he bashes laporta who was the most successful president in our clubs history

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I dunno how Laportas 'approach' should matter now, it just seems to be an excuse now used by Rosell. I would imagine the Arsenal board to be able to distinguish between Laporta and Rosell, i.e. even if Laporta somehow screwed it up, i dont see why they should be pissed off by Rosell then ...

I think Arsenal just see it as Barça acting inappropriately. Obviously if Sandro could get Cesc easily he would do so, but what's gone before is hindering the process.

maz

I walk the line
Very indecisive. A party's first month in charge is never going to be indicative of future proceedings. He's neither inspired me with confidence nor made me beg for his departure.

As for the above convo, if Rosell was really that good of a negotiator, he would have convinced Arsenal that this is a new set of negotiations. Wenger isn't stupid, he knows that a change of power brings with it a different take on negotiations. I'm not critisising Rosell, but I do think that he was wrong to say it could have been easy, because it clearly isn't.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Pep only signed for one year instead of the four Rosell has offered. Yeah, I bet Laporta was to blame there as well.

Home of Barca Fans