BarcaForum trip 2010-2011

N

NYCBARCA4LIFE

im going to barcelona for the first time ever in january im hoping to catch the FCB vs malaga match on the 16th...any advise on tickets and things of that sort?

N

NYCBARCA4LIFE

You will be fine getting a ticket. Get it from the official Barca site when they go on sale

is there anything i need to watch out for when i get to the stadium? ive never been to a european stadium before and i heard it gets pretty crazy

maz

I walk the line
Please make your own topic asking questions, as this topic is for the match in late 2010. You will also be more likely to get more replies.

Evil

Shabazz
Hey, good to see you organizing this again Mark! It'll be pretty cool I guess, the clasico is very tempting.. Although the Sevilla game won't be bad at all. I'd say I'm definitely in, but I need to check with my work for a vacation around that time and get back to you guys.

I just hope more people show up this time, as last year it was just Maz, Meta, Myself and Adam who we barely saw :p Plus, I'm really not looking forward to the weather, it was quite nippy last year in November.

:lol:

J

jasefcb1899

I'm hoping to organise a trip to go for Getafe on 20th March as my 40th birthday is 17th March. Be great if people from here, Penya Blaugrana London and Penya Union Blaugrana all came out - what a weekend that would be !!!

maz

I walk the line
I've actually booked my plane tickets for the Sevilla game. When I get home I'm going to make this topic an Announcement because I'm sure more people would be interested if they actually knew the topic existed.

E

elricho

im sorry for hijacking this thread. i am only a new member, excuse me. i really want to go to my first barca game soon, and was wondering if any good soul on here, could reccomend a nice reasonably priced hotel for me and my girlfriend to stay in. not to far from either the city or the nou camp. i know im asking in the wrong place, but any answers greatly appreciated. thanks.

J

jiltgei_selb

Very cool there's a BarcaForum trip to Spain. I'm also planning on being in the area next Summer. Maybe some of us can hit up a game then.

Barcafan 2304

Had to drop out of the Sevilla trip though will be going to the Valencia and Villarreal matches and hopefully, el Clasico.

If it does indeed turn out to be the sevilla game you all meet up, hope you all have a great weekend.

La Pulga

Awesome idea! i am going to go to barca-villareal or barca-sevilla, does anyone think that there is going to be trouble getting the tickets? i don't know how that works just yet but i red that getting them from the official site shouldn't a problem.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Ha ha, like you'll bother...

"Oh sorry guys, I can't make it, my hamster is ill with aids and I'm the only one who cares enough to look after it. Maybe next year, yeah."

Aasim

Bumbleman
Ha ha, like you'll bother...

"Oh sorry guys, I can't make it, my hamster is ill with aids and I'm the only one who cares enough to look after it. Maybe next year, yeah."

Look man, that only happened twice..

Seriously though, after the Gamper i was feeling very addicted to the Camp Nou. I will be attending this event depending on my passport though..

Home of Barca Fans