Daniel Pacheco

Yeah he's "much better" than Jeffren. You're talking about a player who had his share of minutes in a World Champions winning team and played excellently in the final.

Pacheco wasen't even essential in your "Europa League" spot campaign..

plus ive heard that he is a Madridista, so he can f0ck off

Pcheco is 19 , Jeffren is 22. 3 years and Dani will be in a different league to Jeffren.

AzaR

Two different leagues, so I don't see a problem :p I don't see myself as betraying Barca by cheering for Liverpool, or vice versa. I was a Liverpool fan before I even started watching Barca and La Liga, and actually Liverpool is the team that got me interested in football originally. So it's not like I'm going to dump them because I fell in love with a club in another league. Barca is my favorite club in La Liga and Liverpool is my favorite in the EPL. I don't give a shit if anyone has a problem with it, I love my teams :lol:

I support an English team (Newcastle) and Barcelona also :p

I'm from Birmingham aswell so people find it hard to understand why i support Newcastle and Barca.

OT- Pacheco performing well in the u19 tourny :/

A

Aker

I'm from Birmingham aswell so people find it hard to understand why i support Newcastle and Barca.

This is a wild guess, but is it because you don't have a club that your family has supported for generations because you aren't English? So you chose what clubs to support?

Welcome to the forum btw!

A

Aker

Absolutely nothing.

But there is if you start acting high and mighty and gloating about your chosen clubs success.

A

Aker

There is a difference between celebrating and gloating. I thought that was obvious, apparently not for you though, carrot ;)

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Some people seem to regard any celebrating by rival fans as "gloating". I'm not a carrot by the way, I'm orange on top, carrots are green on top.

A

Aker

No need to get technical, adam.

There is a difference between going "yaaay Barca won the league" and "haha look at espanyol they are so shit, their fans must be retarded to support them".

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

You must be happy that Newcastle are back in the Premiership :)

And yeah, I'm from the US and I don't support my local club (San Jose Earthquakes), believe me I've gone to matches and tried, but American "soccer" is not thrilling at all. NY Red Bulls might get interesting now that Henry is there though. But I'd rather watch EPL or La Liga.

AzaR

@Aker- I am English , my dad supports west Bromwich Albion and my brother Aston villa who are local teams. Started supporting Barca in 2002 when i was about 8 years old and Newcastle i can't remember how long.

@XaviMessiGirl- Yeh i am , mixed reactions the season before last with Barca winning all 6 trophies and Newcastle getting relegated. Last season both clubs i support had success which is great.

nebeer

Love is All
You must be happy that Newcastle are back in the Premiership :)

And yeah, I'm from the US and I don't support my local club (San Jose Earthquakes), believe me I've gone to matches and tried, but American "soccer" is not thrilling at all. NY Red Bulls might get interesting now that Henry is there though. But I'd rather watch EPL or La Liga.

Its not like there's a rule that people have to support clubs of where they are from. We look out, and support whichever club wins our liking.

Home of Barca Fans