Who Wil Win The EPL In 2011?

Who will win the EPL in 2011?

• Total voters

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm not going to vote yet because there will be a few more interesting signings to come which will make a difference.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
ManUtd... keeps the coach, more or less the same structure, so... the machine is ready...

dalitis8

Banned
Not that I really care,but as it is becoming clearer by the day...Man City are the only team in England(probably Europe) who have money to spend...and it seems quite possible that they will make even further additions....so that have to be favourites.

Man U,are aging and aging fast. They renewed the contracts of the geriatric trio(Giggs,Scholes,Neville)....which...let's admit is a really bad sign. They are also stuck with "Ibra-rivalling-in-uselessness-Berba" and a fast declining Ferdinand...Man U fans can only expect good things only from Rooney(and no,he is not amongst the world's very best)Valencia,Nani,Fletcher. Evra appears to be past his best as well...

Chelsea are also aging and aging seriously.Drogba and Lampard are 32 and getting older,they will be 33 by season's end...Malouda is 30,Anelka is 31 and Essien is injury prone.Their creativity remains poor at best,while their strength and speed(as a squad) are diminishing...there is little if any future in this team....

Arsenal....well I want them to crush and burn...but as it stands I fear that they have a chance of winning the title....as opposed to Man U and Chelski,they have young players and if they manage to keep(as seems likely) their(some would say ours) Canterano genius...they have probably the best(surely the most elegant) player in that League...

Liverool? Two players really....let's see what they can do....

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think Man U will win atm but I'm not voting, there are still transfers to be made !

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Looking at it again, you know, I am picking Man City. For a number of reasons:-

1) Ancelotti does not have a good track record with title defending sides, that plus the squad has not got better yet and is 1 year older
2) Man u will be the closest challengers by default. But with Scholes and Giggs one year older and their youngsters plainly not on the level of yesteryear, and with their debts I cant see them winning it.
3) Arsenal don't have the mental toughness to win the league yet, that plus with the uncertainty of Cesc, the injury prone Van Persie and 2 full backs who get worse, not better, every time I see them I think they will fall short.
4) Don't know why you included us we will be no where near a title challenge.

I think Spurs will get better and also potentially could be in the title challenge.

But if Man City can gel quickly and if Mancini gets his tactics right - and I do think the manager may be the one which causes them to fail - but if he gets it right then there is no stopping City, with their incredible spending power and depth of players.

maz

I walk the line
Man City had a crunch game against Spurs at the end of last season, and failed. They won't win the epl this season. I don't know who will win, but I would put a lot of money on it not being Man City.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Im sorry but no way will acity squad of players who hardly know each other win in a 38 match season.. they can win a cup or a knockout comp but no way will they win the league

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm just looking at their competition and I don't see anyone that will dominate is all. So they have a chance.

Home of Barca Fans