Finally going Barcelona!!

maz

I walk the line
I found my best seats were in the section 323 on the right (2nd tier, block of seats at the back of the tier). Those were the first ones I sat in and don't think that view can be replicated.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Thanks a lot guys.

I got tickets in section 420. Seems a good "first time visiting Camp Nou seats". The "Pep's face clearly seats" will have to be sat in a different time..

Everything is booked. Hopefully it all goes smooth :)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
is there a place where you click on the stadium section and you can see the view onto the pitch from that section?

maz

I walk the line
Yeah it shouuld be there when you buy tickets. Although bare in mind that the image isn't that good, in the sense that you may underestimate the view based on the image.

B

baggio94

There really isn't anything to see or do around Nou Camp....Las Ramblas is the best area the stay....tons of things to see within walking distance of that area not to mention it starts coming alive around 9pm till 9am......check out the gift shop and see if they still offer pics with the players!!!!....they superimpose your head onto a person who is standing next to the player :p

tonio7

can I make an observation re Barcelona?
never have I seen a city where so many girls, especially the teens, smoke...
for me it's such a f'n turn off!

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
can I make an observation re Barcelona?
never have I seen a city where so many girls, especially the teens, smoke...
for me it's such a f'n turn off!

Gets worse, they allow it (Or at least they did) in the metros underground...Smoke, in a closed environment like that?...Hell on earth

Tomchin

I plan to visit the Camp Nou shortly (for the first time), and I'm still a little bit confused about which airport to use. I have two options: Girona and Barcelona (El Prat airport I guess?). Is the Girona airport far away from the Camp Nou and the Ramblas? Thx in advance

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
I plan to visit the Camp Nou shortly (for the first time), and I'm still a little bit confused about which airport to use. I have two options: Girona and Barcelona (El Prat airport I guess?). Is the Girona airport far away from the Camp Nou and the Ramblas? Thx in advance

Yes, Girona airport is approx 100km outside Barcelona and the bus takes about 75/90 mins.

El Prat is about a 10/15 mins train journey to the centre of Barcelona......much closer than Girona.

Home of Barca Fans