Bars, restaurants in Barcelona

T

TSP2009

Any suggestions on what bar/place to go to (in Barcelona) to witness on of the most interesting encounters (to say the least) in the football world?? I'll be in Barca from Nov 27 to Dec 1...where do the fans without tickets go to watch the game and :ibra:?:party00231:

maz

I walk the line
I imagine there will be many bars around plaza de catalunya that have a great atmosphere.

maz

I walk the line
My address is Avinguda Aristides Maillol 08028. Feel free to come round and watch the game with me.

veryfatchocobo

I'm still looking for a place where I can find a bar to watch Barça games in my current living area...

I know that Barça is the most supported club in my hometown of 10 football (soccer) watchers, but I'm not there right now....

Tomba11

There's one small bar at a backside street of Camp Nou, you have to go half around the place if you're at the main entrance.
It looks like a place where the people are 190% culé, if you wear a white shirt on matchday they will kill you. Try that one.
But I'm not sure it's open that special day. The singing and shouting would make it impossible to hear the commentators on TV.

Other than that, I don't know which is the best place to go, most bars in Spain have a TV and everyone will be watching.

Some fans without a ticket hire a balloon and bring binoculars and a horn, don't forget the anchor.

Last edited:
G

Greenie

Best bars in Barcelona for wathcing Barca matches?

I will be in Barcelona next weekend and I am looking for somewhere good to watch El Classico. I want to go somewhere that will be full of locals, rather than an English/Irish themed pub full of tourists. Any suggestions?

G

Greenie

Camp Nou?

Na, I dunno mate everytime I'm in Barcelona I watch the game in the stadium.

So when you're in Barcelona you watch the match in the stadium even when the match is in Madrid like it is next weekend???????????????????????????????????????? How does that even make sense?!

A

arekwarzycha

Where can I eat Paella?

I really love this food when I come to Spain and especially to Barcelona. I have tried many places all are very good but maybe someone can recommend something even better?
I like meat paella more than the official paella with seafood so whoever knows please help me.

Galning

I only go to Barcelona if they play at home of course :banghead:

By the way, I don't think it'll be that difficult to find a good bar as long as you don't enter one at La Rambla :p

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
My Grandmas house ;)

I really love this food when I come to Spain and especially to Barcelona. I have tried many places all are very good but maybe someone can recommend something even better?
I like meat paella more than the official paella with seafood so whoever knows please help me.

The official? There are heaps of different ones, a bit like Fried rice... Seafood, mixed, Meat, Valencian, etc....

Well, we usually have a Seafood/mixed one for everyone and then mine - Which my Yaya calls the "El Nan" one (The boy - Which is me haha) i get a meat one all to myself cause i don't like seafood...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans