Bars, restaurants in Barcelona

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I recommend you avoid the places that have photos of the paellas. Any seafood restaurant will offer a paella at lunchtime but finding a good one is trial and error really

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Under the Paella Parliamentary Prevention Act 2009 you can't eat Paella if you are only visiting BCN.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Really homemade paella is better than any restaurant.

When we go to my in laws its an event making paella.

A

arekwarzycha

Thanks guys for the guides but I was hoping to get more replies!
Always the best paella and all food is home made that is sure, but when I am coming to visit for one-two days I dont have a home to cook one... hehe!

S

sebastiona

Barcelona bars

Hey all!

Well, I'm gutted I've been unusually unlucky with the fixtures this year as I've planned this year's trip to Barcelona and the boys are away from home. Boo. Can anybody direct me towards any specific awesome bars where I'll be able to watch the team play? I'm from Liverpool and I know of the certain pubs and bars that certain Reds like to meet at so if there's any specific places like that in Barcelona, I'd love to go and mingle with the locals :D

W

woobie

Restaurant in Barcelona?

Hi. I'm going to Barcelona in a couple of months and need some advice.

I'd like to go to a reasonably nice restaurant one night for dinner. Preferences would be for Catalan cuisine and prices to not be much more than 50-60 euros/person (not counting wine).

Any suggestions would be welcome!

maz

I walk the line
Ceverceria catalan just off passeig de gracia is very nice. I think it's on c/ mallorca. As you walk up passeig de gracia (i..e away from placa de catalunya) it will be down one of the roads on your left.

I also found tenorio on passeig itself very nice, but wouldn't really call it traditional spanish.

Best food however is from a guy called byron :p

W

woobie

Thank you for the suggestions! (Who is byron and should I be scared?)

XaviMessiGirl

I would like to add that if you ever come to San Francisco, we have a nice Catalan restaurant here :p

Although I don't have anything to compare it to since I've never actually been to Barcelona.

Silver

I liked the all you can eat restaurants in Barcelona xD just 10 euro. U can eat pizza, maccaroni, ice cream, vegetables :) as much as u can

Home of Barca Fans