Adriano Correia Claro

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Adriano Correia Claro, (born 26 October 1984), simply Adriano, is a Brazilian footballer currently playing for Sevilla FC in the Spanish first division.

One of few players in the world who is genuinely two-footed, he is capable of playing as a defender or midfielder, on both sides of the pitch. Adriano has become one of Sevilla's most important players in the past four seasons - he joined the Seville club from Coritiba in 2004 - with his powerful surges down the left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's being heavily linked with us, been in the past as well. AS reports we are on the verge of signing, EMD reports we are on the verge of signing a very versatile left sided defender/midfielder and there was some sh*t about 'white smoke' as well, all pointing towards Adriano!!

He's not the best LB you can find, not the best LW you can find and not the best RB you can find... but he's all of 'em. If he does sign for us, he has "Pep's signing" written all over him :thumbsup2:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
He is ours ! FCB will announce very soon . Work was done in last 7 days.€ 9,5 m + 3.5

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Why the hell would we sign another LB? And I can't really say I've seen him play well on RB. Could anybody clarify the logic behind this signing?
But misundertand me correctly, I've always liked Adriano and he was my first pick for backup LB before we signed Maxwell. But now I don't really see the logic. Don't we need another DM btw?

Home of Barca Fans