Adriano Correia Claro

xXKonan

Just looking at some of his overall stats this season for Besiktas, he's played a total of 35 games across all competitions so far and only missed 3 games in total due to injuries through out the season.

Seems like he's doing well considering how rough he was with us in his final couple of seasons here.

Messi983

Nice to see him doing good as I've always liked him. It's not his fault that he stayed here for 2-3 seasons longer than he should. He was very useful player for us before injuries ruined him and if he'd leave before most people would probably also had better memories of him.

El Flaco

Adriano speaking about his time at Barca in an interview with SuperHaber

Quotes from BarcaStuff

- Adriano: "My time at Barcelona? I have good memories and some not so good ones. I was picking up injuries"

- Adriano: "If I hadn't had those fitness problems I would have felt better (at Barça). I learned a lot thanks to Guardiola and Luis Enrique."

- Adriano: "Lots of players would love to be in Barça. I'm proud to have been part of the most successful era in club history with Guardiola."

- Adriano: "It's everyone's dream to play for Barça & it was for me. I reached my goal. You feel a lot of pressure when you play for Barça."

Home of Barca Fans