User Tag List

Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 2,776 to 2,780 of 2780

Thread: Adriano Correia Claro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to MD, Zubi is interested in bringing Adriano to Marseille.

FlaFCB
    Zubi likes them injury prone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just looking at some of his overall stats this season for Besiktas, he's played a total of 35 games across all competitions so far and only missed 3 games in total due to injuries through out the season.

Seems like he's doing well considering how rough he was with us in his final couple of seasons here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see him doing good as I've always liked him. It's not his fault that he stayed here for 2-3 seasons longer than he should. He was very useful player for us before injuries ruined him and if he'd leave before most people would probably also had better memories of him.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adriano speaking about his time at Barca in an interview with SuperHaber

Quotes from BarcaStuff

- Adriano: "My time at Barcelona? I have good memories and some not so good ones. I was picking up injuries"

- Adriano: "If I hadn't had those fitness problems I would have felt better (at Barça). I learned a lot thanks to Guardiola and Luis Enrique."

- Adriano: "Lots of players would love to be in Barça. I'm proud to have been part of the most successful era in club history with Guardiola."

- Adriano: "It's everyone's dream to play for Barça & it was for me. I reached my goal. You feel a lot of pressure when you play for Barça."