Adriano Correia Claro

BarcaGirl

Poor guy ...I feel sorry for him. But the timing for his injury is really bad ...after Puyol the 2nd defender who's out for a long time. :(

I'm just hoping that Pique and Masch stay fit till the end of the season.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
God dammit Adriano! Stay healthy!

His contributions to the team are awesome, but come on, it's so frustrating to see him sidelined so frequently!

So yeah, "First Aid-riano" strikes back!

dostoevskij

4 to 6 weeks is bad. So we have only Alves, Alba and Montoya as healty fullbacks for the quarterfinals and the possible first leg of the semis!!!

Garrus

I don't want to look like the bad guy in here, I really love adriano, But if he isn't willing to take a pay cut, He should leave, His injuries are definitely a chronic problem without a real cure, And we'll have to keep dealing with for the duration of his contract.

Indignado

I don't want to look like the bad guy in here, I really love adriano, But if he isn't willing to take a pay cut, He should leave, His injuries are definitely a chronic problem without a real cure, And we'll have to keep dealing with for the duration of his contract.

Yes

barcanuck

This thread is just updated when Adriano's latest injury. Seriously this guy had a great first half of the season and now he plays 40 minutes and has thigh discomfort.

enzza

I dont get some of barca fans, when players are playing good they praise them but they forget that fast and allways no matter which player it is after a few bad games they immediately hate them...

Stric

I feel so bad for Adriano. The guy just can't catch a break. Every time he steps onto the pitch, he gets injured. And he's really useful and versatile. His goals against Valencia and Atletico are easily some of the most beautiful ones this season. What a talented player! Barca would probably be better off with someone less prone to injuries, but I'd really hate to see him leave.

Home of Barca Fans