Adriano Correia Claro

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Why the hell would we sign another LB? And I can't really say I've seen him play well on RB. Could anybody clarify the logic behind this signing?
But misundertand me correctly, I've always liked Adriano and he was my first pick for backup LB before we signed Maxwell. But now I don't really see the logic. Don't we need another DM btw?
Remember Arsenal and Atletico Madrid fixture last year? Pep doesn't want to make the same mistake twice.

desoe

although I guess reinforcing the FB positions so well means that puyol is now only a CB, so less need to have major depth at CB as he won't be drafted out to RB so often.

anyway I don't see this anywhere on the official site, where are y'all getting this from?

EMD is faster than our official site, man. It's a history fact :D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
so adriano can play out side back either side out side wide midfielder... can he play a DM role?? he can be 3 signings in one

and what does this mean for belarussian legend GLEB??

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Sounds like a luxury signing to me, a useful one though.

it's not though, really.

if we're doubled-up at FB, then we can leave our CB's to just be CB's, which reduces the need to have four of them (especially with fontas and muniesa being decent too).

plus our backup FB's are crazy versatile so can cover us all over the place if need be.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
we don'd need to sign a cb, pique, puyol, milito, abidal can all play there and how could your forget...

MARC BARTRA? he is very good.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
So puyol Pique and milito

with fontas and Muniesa as options... hmmmm

really wish we had got Botia i would feel much happier

Home of Barca Fans