Adriano Correia Claro

S

Super Pippo

or go to Real Madrid.

He is a good player but if we keep Maxwell,thne we will have 3 players in one position.

I haven't heard any links to Madrid, I don't know, seems too attacking for Mourinho in that position.

sukhy

Adriano is class, he's extremely versatile, can play LB, RB, Midfield or even on the wing up front, he's like a better version of Maxwell

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Adriano purchase came out of nowhere. Not a single story this summer linking him with Barca.
Maxwell was mentioned as a replacement for Dani Alves. Sounds a bit strange but then again Max looked very good as RB for us in that one match he played there.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
fantastic signing if true.

he's good at attacking and defending, he's two-footed and can play either flank in defence, midfield or maybe even attack (I'm unsure of that tho) and is basically the ultimate backup player.

although really our major depth problems are in the middle at CB and DM/CM. can he play there? I don't remember him doing so but tbh given how versatile he is he probably can. :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
although I guess reinforcing the FB positions so well means that puyol is now only a CB, so less need to have major depth at CB as he won't be drafted out to RB so often.

anyway I don't see this anywhere on the official site, where are y'all getting this from?

S

SantaC

Adriano is class, he's extremely versatile, can play LB, RB, Midfield or even on the wing up front, he's like a better version of Maxwell

if you mean by class he has a history of being very lazy, drinking problems etc. Left his team a couple of times. This guy is waaaaay more trouble than etc ibra.

Beast

The Observer
if you mean by class he has a history of being very lazy, drinking problems etc. Left his team a couple of times. This guy is waaaaay more trouble than etc ibra.

:lol: OMG :lol:

anyhow very good buy i like Adriano he is a bit inconsistent but on his day he is good

Home of Barca Fans