Adriano Correia Claro

anguy

They seriously rejected a 6 million bid from Roma? For this guy?
He did nothing the past year.
They should've just taken it smh

Also pls just get rid of him, let him leave for free if that's the only way. They fucked up last summer.
I see no problem with the fact that we rejected 6 mil. It's not that much anyway and they could hardly predict he would play so little last season. We had no other LB backup anyway.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
D fu*k has he been doing in Barcelona the last 2 seasons? If rumours are true we rejected 6M than wow. We should have cut him off last season already and just bought a young talented LB.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I see no problem with the fact that we rejected 6 mil. It's not that much anyway and they could hardly predict he would play so little last season. We had no other LB backup anyway.

No one could've predicted he'd play so little?

The guy is made of glass. Even if we had an unlikely injury crisis, he wouldn't have been available due to getting injured by walking down a couple of stairs too many.

I appreciate what Adriano did when he was at his best for us, but it's been a long time now.

BarçaBarça

Although 2-5M. is not much, I think it is important to get something for every player possible, even though the fee is very low.
It would be a good thing to get something for both Douglas and Adriano, even if it doesn't amount to anything we can buy new players for.

We are in a bad circle, where other clubs don't want to pay anything for players like Tello or Song, because they know they can just loan them for free. That has to change, because it lowers our possibility to make good sales in the future, also big ones. Right now clubs won't pay full amount, even for our very good players: Alexis Sanchez to Arsenal for 43M. and Di Maria to ManU for 75M. the same summer says it all. We will never get a reputation like Tottenham, demanding record-fees every time, but lets start with avoiding clauses which let players leave cheaply (Thiago, Bartra etc.) and then start demanding fees for every player we have (even small ones for our flops).

F

Flavia

I made peace with the fact that he's staying. No one will pay to sign him.

xXKonan

I made peace with the fact that he's staying. No one will pay to sign him.
Reminds me of this twitter thread this Barca fan I follow made titled "If Barca players were Highschool Students".

[tw]744276636288188416[/tw]

Pretty much sums up Adriano. :lol:

xXKonan

According to MD, Adriano and Barcelona will have another meeting next week. Adriano still wants to convince the board to let him go for free.

Home of Barca Fans