Adriano Correia Claro

barcanuck

I like how he can play both sides though. Worth keeping around for another year with the transfer ban. Montoya isn't so hot on the left side.

Kohe321

So yeah, that wasn't a great game. We need to start looking for a good rotational player for Alba, the quality drop off has gotten too big with Adriano. He's been a good backup player for us in his time here, but right now he's not performing at the level required. Luckily both Mathieu and Vermaelen can play LB in a squeeze, but we need to look for a permanent solution sooner rather than later.

All of this said though, I still love Adriano. His constant great mood and happiness is important for the team off-pitch.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Let´s try Grimaldo next season.

Probably best option ,he can't play on right side like Adriano but he is one of our best and most consistent players this year in Barca B
And with 1 year left in his contract he might be more interested in playing back up role in 1st team or leaving than staying with Barca B

Zangash

Banned
If it weren't for Douglas we could say Adriano is the worst player on the first team roster. Bringing up Grimaldo to play backup to Alba is our best option really.

Darko

I like Adriano, he's a good guy, a team player and was always ready to jump in whatever position we needed him to play. But the time has come for him to go, he has regressed too much the past year or so, let the youngsters get the playing time they need.

vukkapor

I like Adriano, he's a good guy, a team player and was always ready to jump in whatever position we needed him to play. But the time has come for him to go, he has regressed too much the past year or so, let the youngsters get the playing time they need.

I think we need to keep him for one more season, because of that thing we have, you know, the ban :D

Galning

If it weren't for Douglas we could say Adriano is the worst player on the first team roster. Bringing up Grimaldo to play backup to Alba is our best option really.

Dunno if Grimaldo is better than Adriano. In defence he's pretty shite to be honest, way too small and skinny.

F

Flavia

Adriano is 67kg and 1.72m. Grimaldo is 67kg and 1.7m. Unless Adriano has gotten fatter over the course of this season and we haven't noticed that is practically exactly the same height and weight.

Adriano has 73kg, according to the official site. Grimaldo is slimmer, and looks weaker too.

Home of Barca Fans