3 - Gerard Pique

Messi983

He looked drunk to me last night. :lol:

His form has dropped in the last few weeks. This happens to every player so nothing worrying for now and he (along with most of the team) will now have enough time to rest and then have to start from the start with Valverde but hopefully now that Lucho will leave Pique won't go back to his bad habits in those 2-3 seasons before Lucho joined when he was more interested in his off-the field activities than football. That's why I think bringing another young and motivated CB to keep pushing for his spot would be a smart thing to do. Noone should have a guaranteed place in our best XI if they don't play on the expected level.

Galning

I think it's a course. Don't know how you get a masters degree over the course of a summer.

You might if your name is Piqué though :lol: But yeah, it seems strange. Maybe he already did courses in the past year but anyway, I don't think Piqué is the kind of man that needs a degree to get somewhere in life anyway. So I also think it's just a course and that's it.

Windhook

18767757_2029337363748941_94973367907351873_n.jpg

:pique1: at Harvard

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No.

He also has to wait three years after he retires to run for Presidency according to the club statutes.

Home of Barca Fans