3 - Gerard Pique

MatthewVee

Hi everyone,

I just have some things to say about Pique and I'd like to hear what you guys think.

I am quite upset with his performance against Chelsea last night and his overall performance in the team. He just floats around at the back and even thinks he is a midfielder sometimes but cannot even pass a ball. What is his role in the Barca team?

Yes, he blocks a ball now and again and maybe kicks it away back into the opposition's possession but that's about it. He is a disgrace to Barca defenders, such as the great legend Puyol, now he was a true and great defender. There were a few times where Dembele even defended in the box and Pique just stood there watching him.

I am tired of Pique and quite upset that he is still on the team. I would understand if he was a young up and coming amateur player but he is not. It seems he is just on the team to model and I believe he does not deserve to be on the Barcelona team. He does not look like he is giving his all to the team and that is what everyone else on the team does and he just sits back and relaxes.

Hopefully a miracle is performed and Valverde's eyes are opened so that he sees this and drops Pique from the squad. His poor performances can no longer continue. It was seen in the Chelsea game last night too many times and in many previous games as well. Pique is just a number on the field and I'm sure there is someone else out there who really wants the position and that will work hard and give their all to the team.

Stoichkov1

Hi everyone,

I just have some things to say about Pique and I'd like to hear what you guys think.

I am quite upset with his performance against Chelsea last night and his overall performance in the team. He just floats around at the back and even thinks he is a midfielder sometimes but cannot even pass a ball. What is his role in the Barca team?

Yes, he blocks a ball now and again and maybe kicks it away back into the opposition's possession but that's about it. He is a disgrace to Barca defenders, such as the great legend Puyol, now he was a true and great defender. There were a few times where Dembele even defended in the box and Pique just stood there watching him.

I am tired of Pique and quite upset that he is still on the team. I would understand if he was a young up and coming amateur player but he is not. It seems he is just on the team to model and I believe he does not deserve to be on the Barcelona team. He does not look like he is giving his all to the team and that is what everyone else on the team does and he just sits back and relaxes.

Hopefully a miracle is performed and Valverde's eyes are opened so that he sees this and drops Pique from the squad. His poor performances can no longer continue. It was seen in the Chelsea game last night too many times and in many previous games as well. Pique is just a number on the field and I'm sure there is someone else out there who really wants the position and that will work hard and give their all to the team.

What?

Horatio

You're welcome

I suspect he got into an argument last night watching the game with a fellow backpacker at the hostel bar. Then somewhere during the game he brought up the 'in reality Pique sucks lol' argument but couldn't back it so now he's here asking for a second opinion and solid arguments to use from people that watch Barca closely.

Stoichkov1

I suspect he got into an argument last night watching the game with a fellow backpacker at the hostel bar. Then somewhere during the game he brought up the 'in reality Pique sucks lol' argument but couldn't back it so now he's here asking for a second opinion and solid arguments to use from people that watch Barca closely.

Or maybe he's a madridista.

Every madridista hates Piqué.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Sounds like you have been in that situation before.

xXKonan

[tw]975871432214368256[/tw]

Lopetegui, says Pique has muscle overload. I'm hoping he sits out the next two weeks.

Home of Barca Fans