3 - Gerard Pique

xXKonan

His performances remind me a bit of his 2014 WC.

Well at the time he still had a lingering injury then but now what's his excuse? he along with De Gea are the weak links of this team. Seems like he's playing just to get this over with so he can finally retire from the National team like he said he would.

michelco

already thinking of how to direct his own 'decision' cringe movie of when he takes the decision to retire from the NT. prolly gonna cry too, what a cuck

Barcilliant

It's strange how luck plays a HUGE role in life.

If we hadn't bought him back in 2008 he would have ended up in some mid tier team in Spain or England.

Androutsos

Some of the takes in here are incredible lol almost as bad as the Busi thread... which is almost as bad as the Messi thread. Love this forum!

xXKonan

Some of the takes in here are incredible lol almost as bad as the Busi thread... which is almost as bad as the Messi thread. Love this forum!
I mean he's not really been performing up to his standards in awhile now.

Sure he has had some knee problems during the second half of the season, but even before that he has shown problems with concentration and playing like a CB who's mind isn't on the field. He seems to pre-occupied with other things off field than doing his main job.

Heck it's showing here in the first two games so far in the WC. he doesn't look ready to play in this WC at all and he's having Ramos bail him out more as well.

Barca83

Banned

The only point of going on Barcaforum is for meltdowns and extreme pessimism though. If you want optimism, stick to r/barca where "el presidente" is considered the best center back in the world along with Umtiti

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Seems he made one with Lewandowski aswell , now Im not going to lie these videos seems well produced and they are pretty good. But it's seriously time Barca considers phasing him out asap because it seems his focus is on everything except on the pitch.

FCB50

Banned
Seems he made one with Lewandowski aswell , now Im not going to lie these videos seems well produced and they are pretty good. But it's seriously time Barca considers phasing him out asap because it seems his focus is on everything except on the pitch.

I thought he was decent enough last season but he's starting to act like he's a lot smarter and more interesting than he really is.

Androutsos

"Oh nooooo football players can't do that, no I don't like it, they should just shut up and behave themselves like the slaves they are"

Home of Barca Fans