3 - Gerard Pique

Marshall D Teach

Honestly out of our seniors, Pique is the least of our problems (Messi excluded, of course).

We still need a plan to phase him out sooner rather than later. You don't know how long he's going to last at his age.

Last edited:

Sorin

Pique cleared a bunch of dangerous crosses tonight. I still think he is getting worse and worse, but compared to his partner, he is Baresi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pique cleared a bunch of dangerous crosses tonight. I still think he is getting worse and worse, but compared to his partner, he is Baresi.

IMO we really need a new CB duo and preferably a bit more athletic CB duo than what we have right now.

Sorin

IMO we really need a new CB duo and preferably a bit more athletic CB duo than what we have right now.

Agreed. Whether we get rid of one of them or both, something has to change. We are stuck with this situation until next summer though.

One thing is clear, Todibo should be given a chance at this point.

masterbest

He left too much space between him and Lenglet and Reus expoilt it.
W2iSQ5S.png

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Pique is not an athlete anymore. He has too many things going on. Making videos, Tennis, Football, Poker.. I mean how the feck can anyone do all those???

He has a really big mouth when it comes to whatever BS irrelevant to football. Now that he needs to speak up about this mess of a team we have become, he is hiding like a bitch.

Home of Barca Fans