3 - Gerard Pique

Vilarrubi

Dembele's punishments should be banned from Fortnite and social media. Probably turn into Prime Henry out of fear of those being banned.

Alik

Gerard Piqué, with contract with FC Barcelona until 2022, explains in MD that he feels strong enough to fulfill it. If he finishes it, Gerard will put an end to his link with the club with 35 years, although he does not discard to hang the boots before if he loses protagonism or does not see himself able to compete. "My last team will be Barça. I have absolutely no intention of wearing any other shirt because if I'm playing football is basically because I've been culé all my life," he says.

fergus90

I can remember a quote from Xavi a few years back, that said something about premier league fans applauding if Carragher kicked the ball out, but at Barca that couldn’t happen.

These days Pique is a long ball merchant. He needs to focus on his tennis now and leave the football at the top level alone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Griezmann is probably visiting his wife's family or some shit like that, but Pique is off to another one of his adventures lol

[tw]1198251215999635456[/tw]

xXKonan

If you want to look at what happens when you have zero authority on your own team, Pique is the perfect answer to this.

Guy freely admits only sleeping 5-6 hours and focusing more on his business stuff and jetting off to watch his precious Davis Cup. I get it players have Business Ventures but I feel like, in Pique's case, this shit is ridiculous.

Feels like if we had someone like Pep, dude would have been either Punished severely or possibly even transfer listed. He plays like someone who isn't committed and is just using his last years just collecting a paycheck.

serghei

If you want to look at what happens when you have zero authority on your own team, Pique is the perfect answer to this.

Guy freely admits only sleeping 5-6 hours and focusing more on his business stuff and jetting off to watch his precious Davis Cup. I get it players have Business Ventures but I feel like, in Pique's case, this shit is ridiculous.

Feels like if we had someone like Pep, dude would have been either Punished severely or possibly even transfer listed. He plays like someone who isn't committed and is just using his last years just collecting a paycheck.

Thing is, anyone who's worth something in management wouldn't accept things like that, players not sleeping enough, not getting proper rest. We don't have to go right at the top of the management chain, to Guardiola or Klopp, to discover that. Anyone competent manager wouldn't accept this.

Home of Barca Fans