3 - Gerard Pique

gregorrin10

Pique will be a good president some day

Don't believe so after all his comments in the Valverde era, especially this season. Think he might turn out to be the same spineless rat that Bartomeu is, once a certain manager is in place. With the only exception being that he probably (hopefully) wouldn't be dumb enough to hire a coach like Valverde in the first place, but considering how he loves to be content on having sub-par performances in pretty much every game that is not El Clasico and collecting that pay check as long as he's not benched, even though football isn't on his list of priorities anymore, I would expect him to want to have as much say in the squad selection as he can, and hiring a yes man like Valverde is the perfect way to do that.

Sorin

So can we talk about Pique and Lenglet? I know we won last night but this pair is disaster waiting to happen once again. Nonexistent man marking at times, utter lack of pace, getting dribbled like nobody's business and in Lenglet's case, soft as hell. The only quality that they still have is passing and heading of the ball, which often enough is useless because they are either out of position or they don't have the pace to get back.

Messi can score as many goals as he wants but this defence won't stop shit in the later stages of the champions league. We'll have to rely on Stegen having to bail us day in day out.

Pique is past it and Lenglet is not good enough. We have to do something in the summer because we can't continue like this, no matter how many GOATish things Messi does upfront.

Last edited:

Sailor Mars

Pretty good today but its clear he only gets motivated for certain matches.

He has everything in life. Money, hot gf, kids, businesses, titles.

CatalinR10

Nice run of great performances. If he pulls out performances like these in the CL i won't even care if he doesn't sleep at all from now on.

Home of Barca Fans