3 - Gerard Pique

Neymessi

Do they have any shame? 2 clear penalties not given to us and an intentional and blatant punch in the face desreving of a ban not even getting booked and they have the audacity to say all this? If this idiot didn't notice all 3 reds were deserved.

Another la liga team in my hate list gets added.

Chong Li

After Mestre and Lucho, Oscar Grau is also shitting on Pique for criticizing the refs.

Never protect your players...Fuck this board!

F

FlaFCB

His quotes:

Oscar Grau (Barca CEO):
"There maybe situations that we don't like but I position myself w/ L.Enrique, though I understand Pique's reaction"

"We've spoken with the captains and with Pique and we've explained the club's wishes, which is to not speak about referees."

"If we're looking for the best for Barça, we have to continue without talking about referees" [SPORT]

:lol:

Neymessi

Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the refrees.

Calm down guys. He is a board member. Diplomacy is a must. You don't expect them to declare an all out war do you? As for lucho, I read one of his translated interviews and he had given full support to pique and condemned the wrong decisions by the refrees.

Where did you read that ?

Horatio

You're welcome
Neymessi and Ghostmaster are right.
This is the best way to go about it for now. All eyes are on us as a bunch of whiners right now.

Home of Barca Fans