3 - Gerard Pique

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bad Pique. There was no need to take a dig at Sacchi, he sure had a point. Sure do all you want to the idiot that Domenech is but respect the legend that Sacchi is man!

I hope he won't have to eat his words

Machina

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique said that is his team don't go on to win the Champions League, the comeback against PSG "would remain as something with little sense."

"Now the important thing is to win it, because if not, the comeback would still be in the history books as one of the greatest feats of all time, but a little bit without sense if we don't end up winning [the Champions League]," Pique said after taking part in a masterclass on nutrition in sport.

Pique didn't want to enter into controversy on the interpretation of the refereeing from some sectors: "It doesn't annoy me what Ramos said. He was right, it was something historical. It was the cover of the biggest newspapers in all of Europe.

"I enjoyed it like a kid, it was a great night, a dream, the sensation was as if we'd won the Champions League, maybe more.

"The image that marked me the most and stayed with me was Sergi Roberto's goal, the hugs with people you don't know, people crying...

"It was something historic, something that will be passed from parents to their kids and that's why we're here."

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...eague-the-comeback-wouldnt-make-sense-5904182

CuleLife4Life

I love his love for Barca but he hasn't had a good season. Kind of reminds me of Ramos whose goals tend to overlook the fact that he is an average defender.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Heard Messi won't invite him to his wedding :lol: Because Shakira and Anto have personal problems between them.

snowy

yeah and that's what makes him such a cool guy! He was basically telling off the fans who were booing Gomes aka [MENTION=20420]God Serena[/MENTION] next month :lol:

http://en.as.com/en/2017/03/20/football/1489965864_111915.html

those who boo before the game fans, you better Stay at home watching the game, I am very disgusted with these people.

Pique also talked about the team's defense: "Barcelona is an offensive-based team, which allows us to defend the players in the defense to face more gaps, so playing in Barcelona is not easy, We have to go through more trials than others, but now we are used to it. "

Messi983

Heard Messi won't invite him to his wedding :lol: Because Shakira and Anto have personal problems between them.

That's not really a good news if true as those things can also influence on Messi and Pique relationship longterm. Hopefully not as they are friends and teammates long enough but we know how women can work.

F

FlaFCB

That's not really a good news if true as those things can also influence on Messi and Pique relationship longterm. Hopefully not as they are friends and teammates long enough but we know how women can work.

And how's that, I wonder? It's the same as with men who don't like each other, incidentally. This story is likely bs, anyway.

Home of Barca Fans