3 - Gerard Pique

vinni

Weak performance from Pique yesterday but he had his hands full. I think most defenders would struggle in his position last night.

I did notice something i found a bit interesting. A few days ago i read a blog written by Pique. Im sure many of you have read it allready. Ill leave the link below.
He talks a bit about his relationship with Ferguson and how important he was for his development. Pique also talks about how he felt he lost Ferguson`s trust at some point. Well guess who was watching the game last night in the stands. Ferguson!
When i saw Pique struggeling early on, i thought it can`t help Pique confidence at all that his old manager is watching this shit show lol.
I dont know though im on to something here though.
Yesterdays failure seems mostly down to bad tactics and a collective failure from the players.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/gerard-pique-a-long-story

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
About the shit talking thing...knowing pique even if he stops, they’re still gonna go at him cause he’s pique. I mean let’s be realistic, I doubt he’s ever going to stop poking fun if he’s known for that in the first place. Best case scenario is that it’s “neutralized” :lol: I’m sure Ramos and the rest are havin a field day with him. It’s like NBA trash talking tbh.

FCBfan22

Pique is being a warrior and tries to play the best he can, while he is visibly not fit. Play Vermaelen instead of him on Tuesday.

snowy

Yes and Mina as well. Every time he plays, the fans cheer for him. He's got that cool, likable vibe. They even cheered the few times he lost the ball lol

snowy

Let's De-Axe him AFSAP then and sign up a squad of young creative talents and put Phil Jackson in charge :dance:

The risk-taker in moi would bet my future Valkyrie amr pro (paper route money's been building up :cool: ) that this type of fresh blood overhaul scenario could actually get us the Treble and make Messi's job way easier, providing him with endless quality service

________________________________________ Ter Stegen / Cilessen

Semedo/Ricardo Pereira ___________ Mina/Anton Kresic _________ Koulibaly/Kristoffer Ajer ___________ Jorge Marco/Jose Gaya

______________________ Aouar/Alena ____________________________ Arthur/Alphonso Davies

_________________________________________ Messi/Angel Gomes

____________ Dembele/Kluivert ______________ Griezmann/Lincoln ______________ Coutinho/Pulisic

and complete that brilliant master-plan with a steady rotation plan, each player getting to play close to once every 2 games, with Leo getting more as long as he doesn't get tired. Easy as Grandma Sally's Strawberry Pie! Enjoy :D

Last edited:

snowy

uhmmm must admit, Angel Gomes talented as he is, is kinda of a straw-weight so might have to put him on a Yokozuna diet :cookies:

or throw him in the blender and morph him with henk-veerman.jpg

Yeah this is IT! Let's do it :rockon:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[MENTION=21486]snowy[/MENTION] seems like a cool person to hang out and get high as fuck with

Judihndrx

This guy needs a verbal slap in the face. What the fuck is he doing? The first goal from Lucas Perez, look where he's positioned as Lucas Perez sluts it home. Behind Umtiti, doing nothing to block the ball into the area, or mark the attacker. Then his constant raids up the field, tonight it wasn't only disrespectful to the fans, but also to Depor, who were fighting to stay up.

What the hell is this?

[tw]990684200096452615[/tw]

And if that wasn't enough he does it again which leads to the equalizing goal. To top it off he hasn't even been playing very good, the last couple of months. Today he was taking the piss. No wonder he isn't seen as a possible captain by the team. He can be so moronic sometimes. He does it in every single game..

Home of Barca Fans