3 - Gerard Pique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Insane. Pique the Catalan helped Spain to their biggest sporting glory ever and they treat him like this.
Ungrateful dirtbags.

And screw the appeals, I want the club to make a stand for once.

God Serena

Insane. Pique the Catalan helped Spain to their biggest sporting glory ever and they treat him like this.
Ungrateful dirtbags.

What do you propose the club do? Genuinely curious to know if we have other options.

raskolnikov

Ungrateful dirtbags.

Pique talked too much about Madrid so they had to put hik in his place.
I still blame him t hough, he should not be so obsessed about them. Let them team performances speak for itself.

Zinedinho

Many people booed him. Sore losers. Madrid fans who for some reason confuse Madrid with the NT. Their pathetic attitude only damages the NT.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly I think Pique is only laughing about it. He is has Catalan pride so this isn't going to keep him awake at nights.
To him this is only confirmation of his opinion about them and further justifies(in his mind) his thoughts about them.
It's like: "See what kind of @*#& they are?! I told you."

MaxY

Devil May Cry
why was he booed ?

'Thanks to the staff, to the team-mates... and to Kevin Roldan, he started all this!' jokes Pique, in reference to the Colombian singer's duet with Ronaldo on the same day Madrid lost 4-0 to Atletico Madrid.
He also said something like "Come on lads, let's celebrate! Madrid can f**k themselves. Let them see us turn this round!". There were also other occasions. So not only did he insult fan-favorite Cristiano Ronaldo who's pretty much a legend in Madrid,he also insulted Madrid on multiple occasions. Idk I think he's getting what he deserves,he should have seen this coming. Also the fact that he was caught getting carried out drunk recently doesn't help.

khaled_a_d

'Thanks to the staff, to the team-mates... and to Kevin Roldan, he started all this!' jokes Pique, in reference to the Colombian singer's duet with Ronaldo on the same day Madrid lost 4-0 to Atletico Madrid.
He also said something like "Come on lads, let's celebrate! Madrid can f**k themselves. Let them see us turn this round!". There were also other occasions. So not only did he insult fan-favorite Cristiano Ronaldo who's pretty much a legend in Madrid,he also insulted Madrid on multiple occasions. Idk I think he's getting what he deserves,he should have seen this coming. Also the fact that he was caught getting carried out drunk recently doesn't help.

No player should be booed while playing with his NT because of whatever reason related to his club .

Home of Barca Fans